1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for arkaya

Dec 5, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for arkaya here : brought from and sold to.

My ebay feedback is nirothaskr

Thank you X)

2. First feedback wee!

Had a great transaction with Arkaya. Clear communication and very sweet person. Would like to deal with again.

Thank you so much !

3. Arkaya bought some little Puki hands from me. She was very friendly and quick with the transaction. A great buyer! :)

4. I bought three Puki-size dresses from her marketplace commission thread, and she was both very patient and very kind. She was very fast with making the dresses and very fast with shipping them out. They are very cute and well-made, thanks!!

I definitely think I'll buy more one day ♥

5. I commissioned 3 puki sized dresses from Arkaya. She always kept me well informed of all the progress on the outfits. She made them quickly and they shipped quickly. I really love the outfits and they are very well made. Thank you so much!

6. I bought leg warmers and a little hat for tinies. Great prices and communication. Thanks!

7. Thanks a lot for the wonderful clothes!!

[​IMG]

My puki girls are so happy now :D

8. I bought some hairclips from Arkaya who communicates well and is great to do business with. Hope to buy more stuff soon!

9. I got some leg warmers and she included socks free. awesome. lol. i got fast replies and it came in the mail really fast.

happy puki

[​IMG]

10. I bought a little blue cap for my puki.
      great communication, prompt delivery - arrived in great condition.
      My little Nikki is one very happy puki! :)

11. I ordered and received two adorable dresses for my Pukis - they are so cute! And arkaya was super communicative; she let me know when she finished and shipped, and the items arrived overseas in just a few days! I will post pics soon!

12. With a pic:

[​IMG]

13. I bought some clothing items from Arkaya a week ago. Very fast shipment and great communication! While the clothes fit great and are very cute, the seams on my garment were not finished.

This seller is very kind, I don't think I'd hesitate to buy from again. <3

14. I ordered a puki dress set from Arkaya. She is quite lovely to deal with and her clothes are darling. I look forward to ordering from her again in the near future.

[​IMG]

15. I bought some custom puki clothes from Arkaya (four, two for each of my puki). Communication was great and the clothes are lovely ^^ Thank you very much
      (Raja thinks he looks cute)
      [​IMG]

16. So when I said I was planning on buying from arkaya again, I meant like 5 days soon, lol. Again, she is wonderful to deal, communicates well and ships quickly. Of course the clothes are wonderful. I'll have to add a picture later. Thanks so much!

17. Here's the picture (sorry for the double post)
      [​IMG]
      For sure her new favorite outfit!

18. here is my Flora with her new super cute dress :D
      very good communication and all :D

thanks again!!!!

[​IMG]

19. I bought some cute Puki clothes from Arkaya, thank you so much! I love them~

20. I participated in a partial trade with Arkaya for some Puki dresses...the transaction was really smooth! Thanks!