1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ATYL :)

Feb 6, 2015

1. Hi,
      for our MP transactions! happy working with you! thank you!! :dance

2. ATL purchased my Dollshe Bernard with 2 heads and extras I added. she paid fast & was a delight to work with. She asked for more photos and made her decision to buy quickly. I am thrilled he will be enjoyed.

3. ATYL bought a Dollshe from me. She paid quickly and communicated promptly. Thanks so much!

4. ATYL purchased some mnf/msd size clothes from me. Highly recommended, thank you!

5. It was super awesome having @ATLY purchase my little mismatched Miss Kitty! She was so wonderful to talk to, sent me wonderful and interesting emails, and in general raised my spirits! And she is a cat person too! What a lucky day it was when we met!! If she does business with you, then you are one fortunate person! (And she is an awesomely talented artists as well!)

LostKitten

6. ATYL bought a little Leekeworld body from me. Awesome transaction for sure! Great communication and speedy payment. I would be delighted to do business again with ATYL any time :) Thank you!

7. ATYL bought from me SWITCH Milhwa-R head. Excellent buyer! A quick reaction in correspondence and fast payment. Highly recommended, thank you! :)

8. ATYL recently purchased a Migidoll sleeping Yujin head from me, and the transaction went very smoothly; awesome communication, quick payment, and very pleasant to deal with! Thank you! :aheartbea

9. @ATYL bought a migidoll cynical yujin head from me and she is very pleasant to work with. The transaction was smooth and her replies are really quick. ^ ^

10. Positive Transaction

ATYL bought a pair of DollZone hands from me. Communication was fast and friendly, and payment was immediate. Thanks!

11. ATYL purchased a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands from me. The payment was fast, and the communication was smooth. Super pleasant transaction, highly recommended buyer!

12. ATYL bought a pair of Angell-Studio hands from me. Perfect buyer and so sweet. <3 Thank you, dear!

13. ATYL bought my Zaoll Luv, and I couldn't have sold to a nicer or more trustworthy person! Great communication, super-fast payment, and ATYL took the trouble to let me know that Luv arrived safely. It would be a pleasure to to business with her again, any time. :love

14. ATYL purchased my soom Clozel's fantasy head.
      Amazing transaction, nice communication, fast payment, everything just perfect! I'll be happy to deal with her again, anytime.
      thank you for this smooth transaction!

15. ATYL purchased both my Dollshe Bernard (head back and two face plates ) and the Simply Divine Jesse head. She paid super fast and was great to deal with. I hope both guys work out great for her. Pleasure to do business with and would sell to her anytime.

16. ATYL purchased an Elfdoll head from me, she was very corteous, payed promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Would love to do business again!

17. Alex bought a doll from me. It was a perfect transaction. She is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend her as a buyer.

18. ATYL bought a doll from me, paid immediately and informed me when it was received! Smooth transaction. Couldn't be happier!

19. ATYL bought a Dollshe fashion-size David Kuncci from me, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Responsive, prompt payment; what more could I ask for in a buyer ;). Thanks, ATYL! :daisy

20. ATYL bought Soom Wolf from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction, I'll be happy to deal with her again anytime! :)