1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AutumMyste

Oct 2, 2006

1. Hello there.....If you've had any kind of transaction with me whether it be buying from, or selling to, I would greatly appreciate any comments here!

Hugs.... AutumMyste =))

2. I bought Choa from AutumMyste and I want to say that she was simply wonderful to work with. Thank you! Now when my friend gets home I have to have him help me take pictures! Thanks again Rebecca! Huggs! Rhonda

3. I highly recommend AutumMyste as a buyer to anybody! She was very kind and honorable person to deal with, everything went so smooth and even quicker than expected with a dolly layaway I aranged with her.

I feel like I have sent my doll to a wonderful home and am very confident she will be well taken care of.

4. couldn't be a better or smoother transaction. AutumMyste just bought a Volks wig from me, super fast payment, excellent contact and very nice, pleasant doll lady. - Barb in MA

5. I have just bought a doll from Rebecca (AutumMyste), she is lovely and very nice to deal with!
      Thank you again! ^_^

6. I sold in AutumMyste one my outfit (Pârvatî). We had a very good communication. Very fast payment. Nobody very sympathetic nerve.

I recommend it to you ++++++++++ ^_____^
      Gab

7. I just bought my first doll from her!
      I am very pleased with her quick response to all of my emails.
      The doll arrived very quickly and very well packaged.
      She is a Highly Recommended seller!

Thank you so much Rebecca! I love Umeko to pieces!

8. I have some transactions with AutumMyste. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her on eBay and off-ebay. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

9. ^ ^ I just bought a school head A from AutumMyste, she is WONDERFUL to deal with! <3 the head came bubble wrapped AND in a box FULL of packing peanuts!! <3 wonderful again! ^__^ thank you I love him!

10. AutumMyste bought an M head on layaway from me. Her payments were always on time and she kept excellent communication during our transaction!! :D Thank you so much!!

11. AytumMyste bought a Lati Red body from me on layaway. Good communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

12. I've just finished a transaction with AutumMyste for an SD13 girls body. She made her payments exactly when she said she would and always had good communication. All around a great person to deal with!!

13. I have just bought my Michele from Rebecca ,
      she is lovely and very nice to deal with!
      Thank you again! ^_^

14. I had fast and smooth transaction with AutumMyste who bought my Maeha Angel Sabik from me. She has great communication and easy to deal with.

~Briar

15. I bought a doll head from AutumMyste on layaway - despite problems on my end she was nice, friendly, and patient. She was a pleasure to work with. She is very friendly and trustworthy.

16. I recently completed a transaction with this sweetheart, selling a doll to her, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Payments made exactly when she'd said she'd make them and great, nice, friendly communication. :D

17. Highly recommend her! Rebecca is great to sell to!

18. AutumMyste (Rebecca) was wonderful to deal with. She is very friendly, helpful and promptly answers PMs. I bought an Eunbi head from her and it arrived in perfect shape, having been very well packed. I would definitely recommend dealing with her!

19. bought some killer boots from her she worked with me and commuicated well with me over pm's. They came super fast in the post. I would buy from her again two thumbs up.

20. Bought two outfits and a pair of shoes from AutumnMyste. She was super easy to deal with and very quick to answer my questions and keep me up to date. Super quick shipping too! Will definately deal with again!