1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Avenger

Sep 9, 2006

1. Hi everyone. If you done business with me in the past or even if you have something good to say about me please leave those loving words here. Thank you so much for your time. :lol:

I also have feedbacks on Ebay under duong31982.

*** Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for me. :D ***

2. Avenger purchased a cloth body from me, and the transaction went really well. They were nice, paid really quickly, and kept in contact. Thank you Avenger! :D

3. Bought a MSD body from me and was just great to work with. Hope to do business with you again!

4. Avenger bought a R-Asim head from me. Paid promptly and I had no problems. Thanks!

5. Thanks, Avenger, for a very fast, pleasant transaction. You're great!

6. Van is great to do business with! Prompt payment and very, very friendly. Two thumbs up! :)

7. Avenger was great to buy from! She was very reasonable and pleasant, and shipped very quickly. The body I bought from her was in perfectly mint condition, and I am VERY happy! :D

8. Very efficient, attentive and kind person to group order with. Thanks a lot!

9. I receintly bought a doll from Avenger. She kept in contact and was really great to deal with. Doll arrived quickly and and was packed very securely. Thanks so much! Rhonda.

10. I receintly bought a doll from Avenger. She kept in contact and was really great to deal with. Doll arrived quickly and and was packed very securely. Thanks so much! Rhonda.

11. Thanks for your fast payment! :daisy

Lindsay

12. I bought a doll from Avenger. She was wonderful to deal with, and though I know it was hard for her to part with the doll, she shipped him quickly and safely.

13. Van bought a doll from me and the transaction not only went smoothly with great communication, but she is a genuinely nice person, period. It is a pleasure to do business her, I cannot recommend her highly enough. *waves* Hi Van!!

14. Avenger commissioned me for face-up restoration, it was great dealing with her!

Sera~

15. I participated in a Luts group order organized by Avenger.
      11th October, 2006 - Paid
      27th October, 2006 - Item received
      My order was handled efficiently and well packaged.

16. I joined in on a Luts group order, and oh man! Was everything shipped safely and in record speed! Avenger was so nice to change my order at the last minute and was so friendly to work with.

I'll definitely be working more with you! :3

17. I bought a doll from Avenger and she was shipped quickly and safely. Avenger was great to deal with. Thanks so much!

18. Joined two group orders at the same time, and she was very good at keeping me informed, helping me find items, and generally being a sweetheart.

Thanks!

19. Recieved my Valencia head from Avenger in quick time, at a great price and well packaged, thank you so much!

20. Also joined in a Luts group order. Everything was shipped out and arrived super quick~ *3*