1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. After doing business with me, please leave me some feedback. ~ Thank you!

2. I bought a couple of clothes from Ayase and all of them were amazing. Very detailed and professionally done clothes. She is also very kind, and the communication is excellent with her. <3
      Thanks! ;)

3. I bought another clothes from Ayase, her outfits are so lovely and detailed. She even put on hold them for a couple of weeks for me.
      Here are some examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bought two outfites from Ayase and they arrived today.

Really great person to work with - Ayase held the outfits I wanted for a week or so until I had the money to spare for them.

Definitely planning on buying from again!

5. I've bought a shirt from Ayase. Receive it today, it is very beautiful. Very good comunication with her and atractive prices. I think I will order another time. ^_^

6. I bought 2 outfits from her. and they are really cute! well made and very good price! It took about 2 weeks from Hungary to Canada which was faster than I expected I will buy from her again for sure!

7. I bought a shirt from her for my boy. Very nice and my boy loves it. Would be delighted to do another transaction again in the future.

8. I bought a cute MSD yukata from Ayase001. It's beautiful! Communication and shipping were fast, I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

9. I bought two outfits and two shirts from Ayase001: a black MSD dress, a wonderful corset design for SD boy and two ruffled shirts--one black and one white. They are all fantastic. Very well-designed and well-crafted. And prices are excellent! Communication was very good and very friendly.

I am so happy that I have bought more outfits! I think I really like Ayase001's fashions!!! :D

10. I have received my second order of outfits by Ayase001 today--not long after I ordered them (a week or so). I have decided I really like her designs!!! And the prices and ease of buying is just fantastic.

I have already seen something new from Ayase001 that I want! :)

11. Ayase made me 2 special outfits, she desinged them. They came out perfect, she even made a little extra something to the outfit. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful and superfast work! :aheartbea

12. I bought another outfit from Ayase001! It was a lovely corset+skirt for cross-dressing boy in green brocade. I just love her designs!!! This is the third order of clothing I have made from her and I will happily buy more! :D :D :D

13. I bought a hoodie from Ayase001 she shipped really fast, and the quality is totally fantastic - I'm a big fan and will be looking to buy from her again!!

Thank you SO much :)

14. Bought a shirt from Ayase, absolutely wonderful both in quality and in look! I love it, will definitely be stalking her thread for more goodies!
      She was easy to do business with, very cheerful and friendly as well as easygoing! <3 Thank you so much!

15. I received my first purchase today and it is amazing! I will definitely be a repeat customer :)

16. i bought an outfit off Ayase001 and it was stunning i would definatly deal with her again

17. I bought two gorgeous sets from Ayase001 and I also ordered a custom made shirt for my dolls.
      Superb quality, inspiried sophisticated ideas, prompt communication. Most reliable seller. Highly recommended. :thumbup

I'm going to be a regular customer.

Thank you very much.

[​IMG]
      My Ichiru sporting one of Ayase's sets

18. Exciting day! Received my second purchase from Ayase today <3 Took just under two weeks to get to Michigan from Hungary.

Still amazing to work with. Definitely looking forward to buying from again.

19. Ayase bought a Spirit doll body from me, and it was a very pleasant experience to deal with her. She was easy to talk with, prompt with the payment, and contacted me when the body arrived. I would do business with her again!

20. I bought an Angel of Dream boy body from Ayase on a short layaway. Everything went fine, she is also very kind. She also included some cute handmade outfits for the body. :D
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea