1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. After doing business with me, please leave me some feedback. ~ Thank you!

2. I bought a couple of clothes from Ayase and all of them were amazing. Very detailed and professionally done clothes. She is also very kind, and the communication is excellent with her. <3
      Thanks! ;)

3. I bought another clothes from Ayase, her outfits are so lovely and detailed. She even put on hold them for a couple of weeks for me.
      Here are some examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bought two outfites from Ayase and they arrived today.

Really great person to work with - Ayase held the outfits I wanted for a week or so until I had the money to spare for them.

Definitely planning on buying from again!

5. I've bought a shirt from Ayase. Receive it today, it is very beautiful. Very good comunication with her and atractive prices. I think I will order another time. ^_^

6. I bought 2 outfits from her. and they are really cute! well made and very good price! It took about 2 weeks from Hungary to Canada which was faster than I expected I will buy from her again for sure!

7. I bought a shirt from her for my boy. Very nice and my boy loves it. Would be delighted to do another transaction again in the future.

8. I bought a cute MSD yukata from Ayase001. It's beautiful! Communication and shipping were fast, I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

9. I bought two outfits and two shirts from Ayase001: a black MSD dress, a wonderful corset design for SD boy and two ruffled shirts--one black and one white. They are all fantastic. Very well-designed and well-crafted. And prices are excellent! Communication was very good and very friendly.

I am so happy that I have bought more outfits! I think I really like Ayase001's fashions!!! :D

10. I have received my second order of outfits by Ayase001 today--not long after I ordered them (a week or so). I have decided I really like her designs!!! And the prices and ease of buying is just fantastic.

I have already seen something new from Ayase001 that I want! :)

11. Ayase made me 2 special outfits, she desinged them. They came out perfect, she even made a little extra something to the outfit. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful and superfast work! :aheartbea

12. I bought another outfit from Ayase001! It was a lovely corset+skirt for cross-dressing boy in green brocade. I just love her designs!!! This is the third order of clothing I have made from her and I will happily buy more! :D :D :D

13. I bought a hoodie from Ayase001 she shipped really fast, and the quality is totally fantastic - I'm a big fan and will be looking to buy from her again!!

Thank you SO much :)

14. Bought a shirt from Ayase, absolutely wonderful both in quality and in look! I love it, will definitely be stalking her thread for more goodies!
      She was easy to do business with, very cheerful and friendly as well as easygoing! <3 Thank you so much!

15. I received my first purchase today and it is amazing! I will definitely be a repeat customer :)

16. i bought an outfit off Ayase001 and it was stunning i would definatly deal with her again

17. I bought two gorgeous sets from Ayase001 and I also ordered a custom made shirt for my dolls.
      Superb quality, inspiried sophisticated ideas, prompt communication. Most reliable seller. Highly recommended. :thumbup

I'm going to be a regular customer.

Thank you very much.

[​IMG]
      My Ichiru sporting one of Ayase's sets

18. Exciting day! Received my second purchase from Ayase today <3 Took just under two weeks to get to Michigan from Hungary.

Still amazing to work with. Definitely looking forward to buying from again.

19. Ayase bought a Spirit doll body from me, and it was a very pleasant experience to deal with her. She was easy to talk with, prompt with the payment, and contacted me when the body arrived. I would do business with her again!

20. I bought an Angel of Dream boy body from Ayase on a short layaway. Everything went fine, she is also very kind. She also included some cute handmade outfits for the body. :D
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea