1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Azu_Chan

Sep 9, 2009

1. Yay First one! This feedback for Azu_Chan is Super POSITIVE. I bought a DOT Sha from her. He arrived within two days of shipment. He was packed very carefully. The condition of the doll is even better than described and the quality of his wigs and eyes is great. Thanks so much! Highly recommended!!!

2. I sold Azu_Chan a doll head on layaway and everything went well! She paid off the layaway long before the deadline (without needing to be prompted) and was always good about staying in touch. :)

I had no problems with this transaction at all and I would definitely sell to Azu_Chan again!

3. azu_chan purchased a dollheart outfit from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

4. Azu_Chan purchase an SD10 girl body from me, she paid promptly and communication was great.
      Comes highly reccomended.
      ~Pandora~

5. Azu_Chan joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

6. Azu_chan responded to my WTB thread and sold me a DIM Flora doll. She was packaged really well, and arrived so quickly! She was wonderful to deal with, and I highly recommend her.

Thanks again Azu_chan for helping me to bring my dream girl home!

7. Great Buyer!!!

8. Azu_Chan bought a pair of socks from me and was absolutely lovely, paid very quickly and let me know the moment they arrived. Recommended! :)

9. Azu_chan bought the wig from me, is a very nice buyer.
      Thanks for Wonderful communication

10. Had a great transaction with Azu. Body arrived safely , shipped quick and great communications. Highly reccomend~

11. I bought a pair of wigs from Azu_chan and she responded to my pms promptly and I got the wigs over the weekend. :)

12. I bought a blond Luts wig from Azu_Chan. She shipped the item in a timely manner. Would do business with again!

13. I purchased a SD head from Azu_Chan. She was very easy to communicate. Fast shipping and the head arrived safely and sound. Thank you very much ^ ^

14. I bought an SD13 Pureskin Long Legged boy body from Azu_Chan :) She was great to communicate with, she was really awesome when nogotiating payment, she shipped very fast, and everything arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much<3 8)

15. Azu_Chan responded to my WTB thread for Volks SD17 Williams outfit and sold me her boy's set. She's amazing to deal with, very nice, communicative and replied to PMs very fast. Even let me do a layawayl and shipped the items on time once I finished paying. The outfit arrived in great condition, very nicely packed! It was a very pleasant transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much! <3

16. Bought a Volks SD10 suwarikko girl body from her, excellent transaction! She answered all my questions very quickly and was very polite about any questions or concerns I had. Doll came very well-packed in layers of bubble wrap and I was able to put it together without a problem (she sent the upper and lower halves separated because of a box problem, but included the elastic and s-hook). Doll arrived within three days of shipment. Wonderful seller and would buy from her again! :)

17. Azu_Chan sold an SD outfit to me.

Very agreeable; communication was good and pleasant, postage was fine and of the outfit is everything I hoped for!
      Many thanks from me and my girls! :)