1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Badwitch

Aug 11, 2008

1. Please visit my new web! www.thebadwitch.com
      I havn't sold any yet, but hopefully get some order~! :sumomo:

2. I did a trade with badwitch, I traded my Pingping for a custom dress. Also a pair of boots and wig for a dress for my Baha. Badwitch was wonderful to deal with and the dress turned out perfect. I gave her a sketch and basic idea and she turned it into a wonderful dress. Pleasure to deal with!

3. I ordered a SD sized dress and a bunny doll with badwitch! she's very talented and did professinal work! also she's a very sweet and reliable person. thanks a lot:kitty2

4. I've commissioned two -almost- Tiny outfits from badwitch, :) Both outfits are so delicately detailed and gorgeous; the camera does not do the outfits any justice. She's absolutely wonderful to work with and is truly commendable in being so patient with my mistakes and crappy concept drawings. xD

I will be commissioning more from badwitch in the future. :)

Thank you so much!!! :aheartbea

5. I commissioned badwitch for two pairs of wizard robes and pants for Yo-SD boys. She was a great communicator and made lovely work. She was also pleasantly enthusiastic.

6. I bought an incredible Dusty Rose Dollheart Fer from Badwitch, and it got here in a week, when she said two ! Also she was understanding when there was a delay in my contacting her back because of an illness issue here. I would certainly buy from her again ~~~

7. I sold Batwitch my Clear SD boots. Wonderful buyer, had no problems at all :3

8. I comissioned a dress from badwitch, she does amazing work. All I gave her where pictures of what I wanted. :fangirl:

9. I commissioned Badwitch to make two dresses for my MSD-sized doll and they are gorgeous! You can see them here on her website under the Sold Out Section as "Commission for Landlocked Mermaid" :http://www.badwitch.co.cc/. They are even more lovely in person.

I would highly recommend her; she is very friendly and easy to work with and we had good and prompt communication. She is definitely an asset to DoA!

10. I bought a tiny doll from badwitch with a short layaway, and she was great person to deal with.
      The doll arrived to me safely, and very well packed! I almost had troubles opening all the tape and bubblewrap layers around the dollie and it's parts. :lol:
      I also got a slight discount with the shipping prises, so a happy buyer here.
      I can just recommend badwitch as a seller! :)

11. I commissioned Badwitch for a dress for my MSD. She both designed and sewed the dress to my specifications and was willing to alter our agreement and was very understanding when I got injured and couldn't work--she helped to think of ways to alter the design and lower the cost so that it was more affordable to me at a time when I was really in need. She offered to postpone as well but I declined, wanting to see what she would make. And I am very satisfied! For a "lower quality" outfit, it actually is quite detailed and lovely! And the shipping was so super fast we were both surprised at how soon it arrived, lol.

I look forward to many more commissions by Badwitch, next time at full quality!

12. I commissioned badwitch a few months ago for some AnotherSpace inspired clothes!!! See I love their clothes, unfortunately they don't make them cherish doll size. She did and amazing job! They are so perfessionally made! They look like something you'd buy from a factory! Just amazing! I adore her work! She has great communication and kept me abreast every step of the way. I will be commissioning her again, she truly amazing!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Love Lily so much! She's got the cutest face!

13. She was fast and prompt, wonderful prices and always nice. I'd do business with her anytime! ^-^

14. Brokered a deal between badwitch and my mom (who is into dolls but hasn't the time to post enough to get into the marketplace). She was absolutely wonderful and my mother and I are very pleased. Would definitely do business with her again ^_^

15. I commissioned badwitch for another dress, this time according my design. badwitch is patient and tried to meet my idea as good as possible (since I'm a layperson in designing)
      The dress turned out very lovely and the quality is perfect. I'm contacting badwitch in case I wish really great work and quality :)

16. I bought two Cherishdolls from Badwitch, along with several wigs and outfits. Badwitch was very friendly and easy to deal with, the shipping was super quick (and coming from Canada, which has a notoriously slow postal system...) and everything was -- WONDERFUL!!

The dolls were in mint condition, cute face ups, and the clothing, which was made by Badwitch is all fantastic! She is clearly a professional seamstress, and she did an amazing job with such small clothing..

I would gladly do business with Badwitch again. Thank you so much!

Nancy Maya

17. Badwitch helped me order a wig from Madamwig ( She does not yet have an English website). The wig came so quickly and was just beautiful. They even included 3 different ribbons so I could change the look. I am very happy with my beautiful, very nice quality wig.
      Perfect transaction, Badwitch was very helpful and answered all my questions and kept me up to date with how to order. I would happily order with again. Thanks!!

18. Badwitch helped me order a wig from Madamwig. Badwitch was the middleman in this case. I was very please with the transaction. The wig came quickly and i'm very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks so much for a great wig.

19. Badwitch helped me purchase a Madamwig's wig. She was so friendly and helpful. The wig arrived quickly. I was very please with the over all communcation and transaction.

Thanks so much!!
      Susy

20. I purchased a carrot mohair wig from Badwitch. Her communication was friendly, she packaged the wig well, and shipped it out right away! A fantastic transaction from start to finish - Thanks so much!!!