1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bagt

Dec 19, 2006

1. If you bought something from me or viceversa, please leave a comment =D

2. i got a lovely pink dress from Bagt. Excellent communication & fast shipping, yay!

3. Win the bid for the blue dress from Bagt. Excellent workmanship. ^^

4. I bought a lovely dress from Bagt. Shipping was amazingly fast! Definantly happy with it!

5. Regarding recent purchase from Bagt - very good communication, prompt delivery and well packed.

6. Wow, you just couldn't find a nicer person to work with. I bought a beautiful SD size lolita style dress from Bagt. Every pm was friendly and delightful. I can't believe how fast the package arrived. I adore the dress so very much. Many thanks to you Bagt :fangirl:

7. Dress is beautiful! Bagt is great to buy from... Dress is even better than the picture!! Love it! Thanks,
      Patti

8. I bought an MSD dress from Bagt and it's adorable! The quality is really great, she's very nice to deal with, and she shipped fast. I would definitely buy from her again!

9. I bought a dress from Bagt and it's lovely. The communication is excellent, Bagt is very friendly and a great seller, I highly recommended her.
      Thank you very much!

10. I bought an msd wig from her. It's perfect ^^ Also, she's very nice, replied to my pm's quickly and shipped the wig out quickly~

11. I bought a GL dress made by Bagt and is absolutely beautiful!
      she makes the best gothic lolita clothes ever!
      very good quality and she is a super nice and friendly seller.

Thank you so much dear!!

12. I bought a pair of Black Leeke Mary Janes from Bagt. They are in excellent condition and arrived quickly. Communication was great during the transaction as well. I would defineitely buy from her again.

13. Hullos!!
      I Bought a Luts: Kid Delf Cherry Girl + Extras from Bagt!! <33 She Was Packed super well and she came super quick!!! I Wasnt even expecting her for another day or two~ Super awesome!
      Quick Responses, & Shipping <3 I'd do business with her again in a heart beat!!!

Thanks for letting me adopt her!

14. I just purchased a dress and shoes from Bagt. The price was right, they were shipped quickly, and were well packaged! Thanks! Will gladly buy from again!

15. I bought two dresses from Bagt. She shipped quickly and the dresses arrived in excellent condition - thanks!

16. I bought six dress from Bagt! The communication is excellent, Bagt is very friendly and a great seller and artist *_* She shipped very quickly, I highly recommended her.
      Thank you very much for all, dear!

17. I bought a pair of Doll Heart shoes from Bagt. All perfect with her. Fast shipping, great communication, nice packaged. Recommended!

18. i got some really great wigs from bagt.
      she had great communication and was a very lovely seller to work with
      thanks again!:pcupcake