1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Batchix

Jun 2, 2006

1. I just finished a layaway with Batchix and she is a very caring and pleasant seller. Communication was fast, friendly and helpful. I purchased a Soom MD from her, which she packaged very safely for me. The doll is in perfect condition. Thank you so much dear :truffle

2. Sold some wigs to Batchix! Awesome buyer! One of the friendliest people I've met here on DoA! Fast communication and payment was sent super fast! Thanks for a perfect transaction!! :thumbup

3. I sold a Bluefairy May head to Batchix. She paid super fast, communicated well, and was a great buyer overall!

4. Sold a pair of Unoa Hands to Batchix~ was wonderful to deal with ^ ^ would definitely do business with again.

5. Batchix bought a wig and some eyes from me. She was easy to work with and fast in payment and communication. I would recommend her as a buyer to all.

6. I bought a Chibi Unoa from Batchix. She shipped her out promptly and very securely packaged. She is in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a Ringdoll Norman from Batchix on layaway. Her communication was excellent! The doll was shipped very fast and packaged with absolute care! Thank you! :D

8. Batchix and i just had a transaction. Her communication was super friendly, she payed right away and let me know when her parcel arrived. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. Excellent transaction! Batchix purchased a Volks Mimi from me ~ she paid promptly, kept excellent communication, and was a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended! Thank you ^_^

10. I bought a Limhwa Sara from batchix using layaway. She had fantastic communication! And was extremely kind and patient. She packaged her beautifully and my girl came in fantastic condition!And she sent her out rather quickly. I would definitely work with her again in the future!

11. Just sold a MNF to Batchix. I couldn't have asked for a better buyer: great communication, lighting fast payment, very nice to deal with!
      Highly recommended!

Thank you very much!

12. Batchix bought a Black Homme Fer from me. Great quick transaction. Fast payment. Let me know as soon as the package arrived, and left me feedback as well! I couldn't ask for a better buyer :D Highly recommended and would definitely love to do business with again :D
      Thanks Batchix!

13. Batchix bought some SD clothes from me and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. Batchix also let me know when the items arrived. A highly recommended buyer!

14. I've just realized that I never left feedback for Batchix, when I purchased my Machina Gamma. Batchix let me get him on layaway in 2012, and shipped him as soon as I sent my final payment. According to my livejournal archive he arrived in June 2012. Communication was excellent, he arrived in perfect condition, carefully packed, and is of impeccable quality.

Were I in the position to, I would buy every single doll Batchix puts out. She is fantastic to work with, and she makes beautiful, well articulated, gorgeous dolls.

15. Batchix bought a Delf body from me and the transaction went very well, thank you!

16. I ordered from batchix a special head but the mold got problem and despite her efforts it was not possible to obtain the head.

But Batchix was very serious and sincere about the facts and we got a final agreement.

Batchix thank you for all your efforts!

17. I sold Batchix a soom Idealian hyperon rise of war ws.
      she paid right away and let me know when he arrived.
      a very good transaction..I would certainly do business with Batchix again

18. I bought a dark elf in ns from Batchix.

We had a bit of a problem with the Norwegian postal service, the package was shipped back with no notice. Batchix was kind enough to resend the doll, but again the Norwegian postal service showed itself from the bad side and sent the arrival notice to the wrong address. Thankfully, the neighbour figured out who the letter was for even if it did not have my name on it. After some very long phone calls, being put on hold and transferred, and a lot of conflicting instructions I finally figured out where the package was and actually went there to get it in person. Which worked wonders I might say, less than an hour of waiting while they figured out what had gone wrong.

All in all, I am really happy to finally have this handsome guy home, he poses wonderfully and is really expressive. Batchix has been so kind and understanding throughout the whole process, she answers promptly even when she is really busy and she is a wonderful person to do business with. I will definitely recommend her both as a highly skilled and creative sculptor and a terrific seller.

19. batchix bought a dollzone body from me. She sent payment very promptly and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

20. I sold an Unoa elder Zest head, chest part and some large size clothes to Batchix. I am immensely pleased with the whole transaction: great communication, paid fast and pleasant to interact and do business with! Thank you so much! :)