1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beamlette

Dec 20, 2007

1. Sold my MSD Enn to beamlette and received fast payment, great communication and a smooth transaction. beamlette is wonderful to deal with. Thanks.

2. Thank you, Kuina -- I really appreciate this :fangirl:

3. Beamlette purchased a Delf boy body from me. It was a wonderful transaction. She paid quickly and communication was excellent.
      Thank you!

4. Beamlette bought a Juri B 2007 head from me. It was a very smooth transaction. She paid right away and was fine to deal with all around. :aheartbea

5. Beamlette was awesome to deal with! ^_^ She bought a Link from me and everything went great. ^^

6. I just sold a Latidoll Chaim to Beamlette. She is a lovely person and wonderful to deal with. She made the transaction a real pleasure. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute to do more dolly business with her. I am so glad you love Chaim!! =))

7. I did two Face-up commissions for Beamlettes two cutey boys. She was very clear in her communication and a very nice person to deal with. She was also very patient when I was busy with other face-ups and waited for her boy's turn. I would love to do work for her anytime! Big hugs!

8. Donna participated in my latest 4D group order, and was a perfect participant! Great communication, quick payment...enjoy, and you're welcome in my group orders any time!

9. beamlette recently purchased from me a Delf / Luts girl bod: She was prompt with payment, polite, excellent communication and very pleasant, all in all, this was a great transaction, thank you again, beamlette! :)

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

10. Sold a female body to beamlette (still laughing over how bad that sounds lol). She was lovely to chat with and paid promptly.

Please do buy from her!
      XD

11. positive, gentle and precise

12. just sold beamlette a b&g natalia head and the transaction went very smoothly. she was quick with payment and very good about letting me know she arrived. i would do business with her again in a heartbeat!=D

13. I sold a Happydoll Marin girl to beamlette. Great communication, fast payment, and a smooth transaction.
      I would love to do businesses with her again in the future :)
      Thank you !

14. I sold a volks sd striped shirt and a pair of sd13shoes to Beamlette, she is a wonderful buyer, quick payer and a great communicator, I would be happy to do business with her in the future

thanks Beam:)

15. I just had another successful transaction with beamlette. She's such a wonderful and polite person to deal with :)
      Beamlette is definately a buyer/seller I would like to do businesses with again!

16. Beamlette purchased several items from my shop, she paid very quickly and kept excellent communication. I would definitely recommend her and it would be a pleasure to sell to her again!

17. Beamlette placed two Sato FCS orders with me. She was friendly, polite and thorough with details, communication was good, all payments prompt, and she was understanding when circumstances (aka snow) delayed shipping :sweat. All round, a fantastic buyer! Thank you so much!

18. Beamlette - (A.K.A. - Donna) Bought a Elf Doll Hazy from me and is a pleasure, as always to deal with! :)

We saved on postage and meet-Up in Vegas! Since we both live there! LOL

I always recomend Donna for any doll adoptions! She has a great collection and loves these kids like her own! Always willing to take on another kid.

Thanks Donna! :)

Hugs -

19. Donna is always a pleasure to do business with! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

20. beamlette just purchased a clothing item from me, and the transaction was perfect, as it always is with this excellent buyer! I highly recommend her! :aheartbea

Thank you,
      earth.spirits