1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Becca!

Aug 21, 2006

1. Please leave me feedback! I'll do the same for you ^-^

2. Becca responded and paid back quickly :D lovely doing business with her.

3. Becca was nothing if not courteous and kind. She shipped the product promptly and it arrived just as promised. Lovely person to deal with and great product!

4. She was very nice and shipped the item really quickly. :aheartbea Thanks!

5. becca was super sweet and awesome to deal with! she makes a great product and had great communication throughout the transaction! i'd highly recommend her to anyone who wants cool clothes from a great person! thanks so much! i would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

6. I recently purchased some knit hats from her, very good quality, excelent communication, overall very nice to deal with :aheartbea

7. Becca was great to communicate with and made me a great top. I'm a happy. Thanks!

8. I bought three shirts from Becca, one from Ebay and two that I had commissioned. They are all great quality and fit perfect! Becca was was quick to make them and ship them out. I will definately do business with Becca again!

9. :aheartbea I bought a punky tank from Becca through her ebay store. Exceptional quality, so cute and funky, and she shipped it in a heartbeat! I will DEFINITELY do more business with her.

10. Becca made me a lovely SD hoodie....Thank you for an easy transaction...:)

11. I bought from Becca ad her prices are resonable. Becca answered all my questions and was very understanding! She informed me of a delivery delay showing that she is always in contact and communication! My item was received in three days and I am very happy with the product! Thank you so much!

12. definitely agree!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

i got a t-shirt and two hat/armwarmer sets and i couldn't be happier with them!! i definitely plan on ordering from her again :D

13. I highly recommend this dealer, designer, creator.

This dealer is a talented designer and seamstress. I love the new clothes that my doll now has. There is nothing amateur about her work, because the clothes look professionally made. The hoodie she made for my is stylish and unique. I love the extra human touches of novelty pins that she used. I am impressed!

Communication with the dealer was also a pleasant experience. She answered all of my PMs and posts. She was very polite and professional throughout our transaction.

I definitely plan on ordering more from her in the future. And I highly recommend this dealer with complete faith in her work.

14. I sold a doll to Becca and she was great to deal with. All through the layaway, she kept in contact. It was great doing business with her! :)

Cheers,
      Junkets

15. I bought a custom hoodie from Becca and she was wonderful to deal with! Always responded promptly to my PM's and was very kind. Definately planning to do buisness with her in the future!!

16. I bought a pair of jeans from Becca, and she is a very sweet and professional designer! She sent out my order in less than a week. The jeans are very well-made, and the detailing on them is amazing! ^_^

17. Becca does wonderfull work! I bought a hoodie and a necklace from her, and they were exactually what I wanted. =D She always responded really quickly and I had my stuff in like a week!

I highly reccomend her, she does great work. <3

18. Becca is great to work with (^_^) she responds to pms very promptly, and friendly.
      I love the the set she made me!

very reccomended~!

19. ^^ Hi! I got a hoodie from her on ebay and I loves it! Yay for unisex clothing! And it came quicker than I expected! I love her and will most likely give her more of my money! Her quickness is loved

20. Bought a hoodie from Becca, very nicely made!