1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BellaAngelina

Nov 16, 2011

1. If you are satisfied with the transaction made ​​with me I'll be grateful if you write a comment about this transaction :)

Thank You~

2. Bought a beautiful dress from BellaAngelina. It arrived in wonderful condition and in a timely manner as well as with a little extra gift.
      She was polite and answered all of my questions professionally.

I would certainly do business with her again and recommend her to others.

3. I bought a pair of Dollmore boots from BellaAngelina. They were sent out right away, and arrived in great condition. :)

4. +1
      I bought a white MSD dress, it's beautiful!
      fast & friendly communication!

5. I bought a dollmore Dress and l give the person good feedback.

6. I got the shoes today! Wonderful!!! Thanks so much!

7. Purchase a Rapunzel set from BellaAngelina, good communication and fast shipping. My girls love her new dress too thank you

8. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.