Feedback for belleiseult

Sep 12, 2007

1. Wee! thread creation ^-^

2. I purchased an Amelie Tailor outfit from Belle and not only did it come in record time, but was in gorgeous, mint condition! Great communication from Belle, too. I completely recommend doing business with her!

Thank You!!

3. I bought wig from Belleiseult and she shipped super fast, great communication, and a really nice wig. Tahnks

4. ~Positive~
      I bought a pair of Volks Khaki pants from belleiseult. They arrived in perfect condition and lightning fast! ^__^ I would definetely buy from belleiseult again.
      Thank you! :)

5. I did a trade with Belleiseult, communication and the transaction on the whole was fantastic!
      Thanks so much!:chocoberry

6. Belle is a pleasure to deal with. She is friendly, answers PMs promptly, and sent the outfit I bought securely and speedily.

Thank you!

7. i bought a souldoll aru girl from this wonderful person ^^
      she was veeeery friendly and send her quick to me
      i am very happy with my new girl and would buy from this person for sure again!!!!!
      many thanks to you
      angelika

8. I bought a wig from belleisult. It was shipped super fast and was so cute on my boy!
      Thanks so much!!
      -Melissa

9. I did a partial trade with cash and Volks stand for a SD head with belleisult, communication was great , shipping was right on time thanks so much!

10. I bought a volks oufit from Belleisult, it was shipped super fast and was at an awesome price, the outift arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would recommend Belleisult.

:)

11. I purchased a Volks LE outfit from Belle and she was very nice to deal with. She shipped quickly and was great at communication. Definitely recommend!

12. Heyy

I did a trade with belleiseult and it was absolutely perfect <33
      She replied to PMs quickly and never failed to keep me updated on any information, PLUS using polite and pleasant language

The wig was shipped quickly and with safe packaging ^^

It was my first time doing a trade and i have to say this is nice experience =v=

13. I bought fishnet arm warmers from belleiseult. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended!

14. I bought a Volks outfit from belleiseult and it arrived super-fast and in perfect condition! She was also super-friendly and answered PMs quickly. I'd gladly deal with her again. Thanks so much!

15. Bought a pair of glass eyes from belleiseult, shipping was fast and the eyes were gorgeous! Thank you so much~ <3

16. I bought a pair of hands from belleiseult, they were exactly as described and communtication was good, great transaction :chocoheart

17. I did a partial trade with belle for an SD13 body and she was great to deal with -- she's very pleasant and considerate and reliable. :)

18. I bought a pair of SD girl boots, belleiseult was great to deal with, I got the boots in good condition and recieved quickly! Thanks again!

19. beeleiseult bought some eyes from me, and was lovely to work with.many thanks again for a great transaction!:D

20. Sold a doll head to her, and she was a great buyer,
      prompt to pay as well as pleasant to communicate with.

Thanks again, belleiseult!