1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Berry-Kitsune~

Jul 21, 2009

1. If you have bought from me/sold to me please post feedback here
    2. I sold a DZ Yuu to Berry-Kitsune. Good buyer! Good communication! Thank you!
    3. I did a face-up for Berry~Kitsune ^ ^ She was one of the best customers I've had the chance to work with~ She payed when she said she would, was very kind, and pmed me back promptly and when necessary!! I totally give her an A++ and highly recommend her ^ ^
    4. I purchased a BBB WS girl's body (58cm) from Berry-Kitsune, it was just as described, packaged very well, quick shipping and excellent communication. Would buy from again, great seller! Highly recommended.
    5. I adopted Pipos Robin from Berry, and we are so happy to have him here in our anthro-friendly home!

Berry is lovely, a pleasure to chat with and a great Angel.

Thanks so much,

6. I recently bought a Bobobie Isabella from Berry. She always replied quickly and shipped when she said she would. Isabella was packed safe and secure, and came in fantastic condition. Our transaction was stress free and I would 100% reccomend her to others.
      Thank you Berry, you've been great! :)
    7. I sold a B&G body to Berry-Kitsune and it was a perfect transaction. Fast payment, lots of communication, a great person to work with. Thank you!!!
    8. I sold a Dollzone Hid to Berry-Kitsune and she was a very good buyer who was very patient with my lags in communication. I would highly recommend her!