1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blackmoral

Apr 15, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me if I bought from or sold something to you, thanks. :aheartbea

eBay feedback

#1 blackmoral, Apr 15, 2010
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    2. Excellent transaction with blackmoral who purchased a Soom Cuprit from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

3. I sold an Immortality of Soul Anos to blackmoral and the transaction was smooth and easy. Thank you very much! :)

4. I purchased a Breccia head from blackmoral. The transaction went great and communication was excellent. Thank you very much :)!

5. A very sympathic transation with blackmoral, quick paiment and excellent communicaton A pleasure to deal with !
      Thank you again Blackmoral ! ^___^

6. Blackmoral commissioned me to do a faceup for her boy, Rodo. She was very prompt in replying and knew what she wanted, which really helped a lot to make the creative process faster.
      She provided great feedback and was very encouraging all the way, and made a speedy payment too.
      Really overall A+ and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. ^_^b

7. Blackmoral commissioned me to do a faceup for her boy, Rodo. She was very prompt in replying and knew what she wanted, which really helped a lot to make the creative process faster.
      She provided great feedback and was very encouraging all the way, and made a speedy payment too.
      Really overall A+ and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. ^_^b

8. I bought a doll from blackmoral. Everything went really well and quickly, also the communication was excellent. Thanks!! :)

9. Blackmoral sold me her cuprit. Everything was quick and simple, communication was 100% excellent and blackmoral was really easy to work with.
      Doll was packed up nicely and no damages appeared. Would love to do business with her again !^_^ A+ seller!

10. Blackmoral bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from me and I couldn't wish for a better buyer! ♥ She was very kind, fast with answers and payment, and even let me know when she received the parcel. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future! Thank you! ♥

11. Blackmoral bought an Elfdoll Sooah head from me. She's been a kind and nice buyer! Transaction has been hyper-fast, Communication has been great and fast, and she made payment inmediately. Very easy to work with Blackmoral and totally would make new deals with her ^_^
      Thanks!

12. I bought a doll head from Blackmoral. Very kind and patient seller. Everything came in perfect condition with no damages.
      Recommended!
      Thank you so much!