1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blodeuwedd

Oct 21, 2007

1. I've purchased a few items from members so I really ought to put this thread up!
      If you've had any transactions with me please leave feedback.

Thank you all
      :)

#1 Blodeuwedd, Oct 21, 2007
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    2. I just received my purchase from Blodeuwedd, a cute Narsha outfit. She is lovely to deal with, and I would happily purchase from her again. :)

Thanks Blod!
      :daisy

3. Blodeuwedd was part of my hand craft glass order and she has been a pleasure to work with. Only positives for this girl, would definitely recommend!

4. Blodeuwedd bought a SD sized doll from me!
      She is a lovely person, very nice and patient, just perfect to deal with! Thank you for a great transaction!
      :aheartbea:!

5. I bought a lovely Kaye Wiggs doll from Blodeuwedd recently. Not only was the doll everything and more that I had hoped but Blodeuwedd was just lovely to deal with and very kind to someone who has no patience at all! The snow was an issue during the posting period!!

I would happily deal with her again.

Thanks for a great transaction experience.

6. I did a trade with Blodewedd for the sweetest little kitty-painted pukisha faceplate. It was a terrific international transaction! She's friendly, has great communication, and is a thorough packer! Lovely person to deal with!

7. bought a lilliput body from her, transaction went really well and ship pretty fast, thank you ;)

8. I had a really great wig transaction with Blodeuwedd
      A+ payment and excellent communication :)
      hope to work with u again in the future :)

9. I bought a wonderful sleeping elf custom zack from Blodeuwedd. He was shipped very quickly, packed safely and is an absolute joy. Many many thanks, I am blown away by his unique beauty.

10. I can't say enough about Blodeuwedd - she's fabulous to deal with! She purchased a mini-Riz from me and the entire transaction was so great. Thanks!

11. Blodeuwedd bought a Pukifee Zoe from me and we had a wonderful smooth transaction with great communication! Thanks so much, dear :aheartbea.

12. I purchased the most stunning Tinybear MerMina customized by Blodeuweed...... i had a perfect transaction from beginning to end..... She always kept in communication, and always pleasant and sweet to deal with. Would not hesitate to purchase again.

13. I bought a Tinybear blue Coco fat fairy from Blodeuwedd and am absolutely in love with her :D Super friendly and answered lots of questions about this little one for me as I don't have any in her size. Fast shipping, doll was well packed and communication was excellent! I would happily but from again. Thank you again!

14. Blodeuwedd bought a pair of DaisyDayes pukifee hooves from me and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication! Thanks so much, dear =)

15. I bought a pukifee Ante with custom face-up done by Blodeuwedd communication was great...fast shipping doll was very well packed and came with a beautiful extra wig and a lovely note...very nice person to deal with would buy from her agian!!..Thanks so much i love little Ruby!!:)

16. Bought a sweet Pukifee from her. The doll has a lovely faceup done by her, was well packed. Communication was a pleasure as was the whole transaction. Thank you!

17. Just finished a PERFECT transaction with Blodeuweed! I purchased a darling little Elf head with one of her fantastic face-ups. The head was packaged so well and she sent some "extras" which where a lovely surprise! I so love this little head and I really appreciate all the great communication and friendly chats!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

18. I bought an adorable YOSD outfit from Blodeuwedd and it arrived the very next morning! It was all very well packaged and I couldn't be happier. She's very nice to talk to as well, and quick to respond! Would love to deal with her again! :D

19. I bought a SD body from Blodeuwedd and couldnt be more happier! She's a wonderful person to deal with and got the body in the post super quick. Would certainly recommend to everyone :)

20. Just finished another perfect transaction with Blodeuwedd! She was wonderful to work with and everything went smooth as silk from beginning to end! Thank you!!!!