1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bloodberry_Rose

Feb 23, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for me here~
      [​IMG]

2. I did a face-up for Bloodberry_Rose. Communication was terrific, all payments were sent right away and was over all Bloodberry was a pleasure to work with!

Highly recommended!

I hope top work with you again soon!
      ~iSparrow

3. Bloodberry_Rose bought me a Souldoll Sleeping Ize head and everything was perfect <3 All the payments were always sent on time and the communication was very friendly !~ I would be glad to deal with her again ^-^ ! Thank you !

4. Bloodberry traded a wig for some eyes from me. everything worked out great. Transaction went smoothly. Thanks much ^_^

5. Sold some items to Bloodberry.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much! Kisses.^0^

6. Bloodberry joined my MSD swap, I do not know what has been going on in her life right now but I had sent out about 3-4 messages about her needing to send out her swap items to her partner. I had noticed that she hadn't been on for many days before the shipping date so I had decided to wait and see what was going on with her but after seeing her online again and not replying to my messages i decided to send her one final warning I didn't hear back from her and I feel as though I should enforce my swap rules. This is not anything against bloodberry herself but because of my rules stating that you had to ship out that day or ask for an extension before or on the shipping day I have to mark her as flaked. There was one month to ship the items out by or before the shipping date. I am very sorry

7. I have bought a head on April, 16th. On June, 1st seller has given me tracking number.
      The seller showed a head photo, but on these the photo wasn't visible that the right eye and a neck have breakages.
      As the seller hasn't warned me that the head has no full complete set - there are no magnets in a head and the second cover (which closes magnets).
      The seller should warn me about all breakages and lacks, but it hasn't made so.
      I have written to the seller about the remarks, but the seller hasn't answered my letters.
      My response about the transaction - negative.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]