1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bloodlath

Jan 19, 2007

1. Hi there,

I both sell and buy here on DOA, more buying than selling :P . Please feel free to post your feedback comments about me here.

I will try and update this post with my feedback for my buyers and the peole I've bought from:

+++++ buyers:

Morbidollz
      Shooting*Star
      celestialdolls

+++++ sellers:

abbie (Nabee)
      aishiteru
      Ashlyn (SA Bernard)
      Azurielle
      belladonna
      bittenbefore
      bloomlikewinter
      brighnasa
      Caddyvamp (BW F08 )
      calalillith
      Catdancer
      crybabymommie (Alice)
      crystalgirl
      dodgerscrubs
      DraloreShimare (Cory)
      edo elric
      EGLovecraft (Limho)
      elfinder
      HF
      hhelenhh
      hello_sunshine (DD2 W body)
      icepixical
      idemo
      Ishamael
      Kallisti
      Kaye (Maya head)
      l33tprincess
      LordSesshoumaruSama
      Lotte Rotten
      Mayuka13 (BW F28 )
      missmarrythe3rd
      night_child80
      nightfall_walker
      Otai
      Pansy
      Sae
      Silvia
      solarsenshi (Sharmin)
      swazini
      thesaraghina
      timchener
      toveb (Narae)
      wc_dragon
      wickedstitchery

Thanks,

Senna

2. He is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

3. Great deal! Fast shipping. Friendly. Great Doll.
      Thank you very much:)

4. Bought a Bernard from me. Very friendly, great buyer. ^__^

Thank you~! ♥

5. Bought a modded Cory from me. :) Good to deal with and good with communicating clearly. Thanks!

6. Bloodlath made quick payments and kept in good contact, ^_^ I would sell to again.

7. Sorry for being so terribly late with my feedback!

Bloodlath was very friendly and easy to deal with. She bought a Narae Butterfly from me on layaway and there was never any problem with the payments. A clear positive! :)

8. Bloodlath bought a DD2 body from me, paid on time, earlier then said :D and kept in contact.

smooth transaction. no problems at all :D was very patient with me too :)

9. Despite computer problems,(poor Lath, bad luck~) BloodLath was good to deal with.

10. BloodLath bought the Luts MNF marvin set shirt and beanie I was selling, paid really fast and kept an excellent and friendly communication.

Thank you! <3

11. BloodLath is an amazing buyer, she's local so she came out to meet me and the exchange was wonderful. Highly recommended!

12. Negative.

BloodLath dropped out of Minimee order on March 3rd after the order reached the number of people needed for the order and invoices were sent. Fair warning the last week in February was given that the invoices were coming on March 1st. The invoice was sent March 1st in the afternoon. Reply was on the 3rd mentioning personal reason for inability to pay. Buyer should have contacted me before invoices were sent.

13. I sold a mnf elf shiwoo head to bloodlath, she paid right when she said she would, and has been kind and communicative and I hope she likes her new dolly head! I would sell to her again. :3

14. I sold a sd-sized watch to her, sent money very fast. :]
      Pleasure to deal with!

15. Bloodlath bought a few pairs of stripy socks from me. She let me know when they arrived, good buyer! ^_^

16. BloodLath bought a Juri head from me. She was reliable and friendly, and let me know when it arrived which is always a plus. Thank you! :)

17. Bought a dress from me. Great person to deal with. Thanks Kim

18. Friendly,nice,paid fast.Great and easy to deal with.

19. Bloodlath bought my Cherishdoll chubby demon from me and did a layaway. Had great communication and very prompt payments. A pleasure to work with.

20. Bloodlath did a layaway on the Unoa sist i was selling.
      Went really smoothly and always paied on time or earlier
      thanks for a great transaction
      Recommended for layaways and to all sellers :)