1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueForest

Jan 6, 2007

1. Feedback for BlueForest

I would appreciate if you could send me your comments for the items bought from me, your comments on any improvement to my service provided are welcome.

Thank you.

2. Got the glasses, and they are lovely~ thanks : D

3. I bought my beloved Elf Ducan from blueforest, who was very friendly and helpful during the whole process, and shipped him out very quickly. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a CP body/bag/etc. and an outfit from Blueforest. great communication and fast shipping. And she sent me two pairs or glasses as well!!

Problems: Hand on body broken. Blueforest was very quick to offer to send another hand in trade with the broken hand. (I decided to get another set instead for the extra hand from another person)

I would TOTALLY buy from Blueforest again! And the glasses are awesome!

5. First of all, I greatly appreciate the feedback you’ve provided. I could not be able to improve my customer service and also to enhance my trading skills and product quality if there is no feedback from you. May I thanks again for your valuable assistance in returning me your helpful comments, I hope I can provide great services and high product quality to all my customers as much as possible.

sagejupiter: I am so sorry for the fingers broken from the right hand of CP Luts Body on delivery. Thank you very much to let me know the problem occurred due to my inadequate packaging - did not put extra packaging on the fingers. Thanks for your kindness to forgive my careless. Your advice to me can greatly help me on improving my skills on handle packaging and delivery in the future, thanks again.

6. Blackforest is a pleasure to deal with, prompt with shipping and information. :D

7. Received the most gorgeous outfit with a little surprise inside! Thank you so much Blueforest! You are a great prompt and very patient seller (answered all my questions and took extra pictures). And the package arrived so quickly from Hong Kong to the US~! I thought that was amazing. You were a pleasure to deal with and I wish you luck on your future sales! I would definitely buy from you again~! :aheartbea :aheartbea

8. I've bought a Volks floral dress outfit from Blueforest and she was very friendly to deal with. The outfit arrived very fast in excellent condition; I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you very much for everything! :daisy:

9. I get a f-16 head from blueforest, and I absolutely recommend this seller. Is really patient ( he wait for me to have all the money), and kind. The sending of the item is super-fast, and it arrives to spain in perfect condition. The head is amazing :) .
      Absolutely recommended!

10. Bought an outfit from BlueForest and received it extremely quick. Great seller. Thanks.

11. BlueForest is a great seller, prompt replies and very fast shipping! I love the glasses ^_^ Thanks~

12. i bought two pairs of glasses from blueforest, great and fast seller thanks!

13. Blueforest offered to get a doll for me at an event I couldn't make it to. Even though in the end it didn't happen because of money problems on my end, she was nothing but helpful and kind. I look forward to doing business with her anytime in the future! :) :aheartbea

14. I bought a pair of SD sized glasses from blueforest, and she was very kind and helpful throughout the entire transaction, and I received the glasses very quickly!

I am very grateful to her, and would recommend buying from her to other people! :aheartbea

15. Bought two pairs of SD glasses, they arrived quickly and seller's communication was fantastic. Highly recommend! :)

16. I bought 3 pair of SD glasses from blueforest ^^
      :)
      Thank you so much!
      Excellent seller, very friendly and "pro".
      Items are described and very well packaged.
      These glasses are awesome and are really worth the price!

Thank you blueforest!
      I really want to deal with you again.
      My dolls are very happy too!! :D

Good luck for your sales!
      Greetings from France
      ^^

17. Blueforest is such a wonderful seller~
      I bought a pair of glasses, and received another one as a gift.
      The shipping was very fast, and communication was great~
      Thanks, so much~ <3

18. I bought a pair of delf hands from Blueforest, she was very polite and helpful and too pictures to make sure I got the pair I wanted. The hands were well packed and look great on my boy. Thanks so much!

19. The transaction went smoothly. ^__^ I ordered two pairs of SD glasses.
      The glasses arrived to me very fast.
      I would totally recommend this seller! ^____^

20. I purchased a pair of glasses from blueforest and received another pair as a gift. The transaction went smoothly I would definitely buy from this seller again! Thank you so much!