1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blyss

Jan 31, 2007

1. As I seem to be buying QUITE alot for my boy on here and possibly am starting selling some things as well, here is my feedback thread.

Thank you to everyone to takes time to post on it:)

2. Had a wonderful transaction with Blyss. My item arrived quickly and well packed. I am very happy and would buy from her again!

3. Blyss bought a pair of eyes from me, paid very fast and has excellent communication. Thanks!!

4. My transaction with blyss was wonderful! The item was carefully packed! Thank you

5. Hi

I sold BC Lucas outfits . great transaction.. also paid very quickly.
      very nice and always reply to pms. it was my pleasure doing the transaction with her/his.. ^^

6. Blyss bought an outfit from me and she is a wonderful person to deal with~! I couldn't have wished for a better transaction. ^_^

7. Many thanks to Blyss - I sold her the outfit from Williams and she was great to deal with throughout - a pleasure!^^ :)

8. Blyss was in a group order with me very nice to deal with~!

9. Sold a head to Blyss, was a smooth transaction all around, thank you!

10. Sold a pair of Volks 14mm Goldenrod eyes to Blyss recently! Good communication and the transaction went very smoothly. Excellent buyer; Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! (:

11. amazing transaction, nice girl fun to chat with paid quickly, ^_^ would do business with again!

12. Easy to deal with.
      Paid very quickly, very friendly.
      Thanks.

13. Blyss is a great person to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. She was even really sweet when one of the snaps came loose on the hoodie I sold her :doh

I would be thrilled to deal with her again.

A++++++++++++++++++++ :D

14. Bought a body from Blyss.
      Thank you for the excellent communication and great service! Very friendly and highly reliable seller ♥ I look forward to trading with you again.

15. Blyss bought a vest from me, good transaction thanks :)

16. Blyss was in a group order run by myself and Quilibet. She's been a very sweet, understanding person. She has been patient and an all-around pleasure in this group order. I'd love to have you on again sometime when things aren't so crazy hectic. :D

17. Bought a Lati Plush from Blyss, It was an awesome transaction. Fast shipping and super nice. Highly Recomended ^^
      Thank you~

18. I ordered SD13 Boy for Blyss. (Sato FCS)

Blyss really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D :aheartbea

I highly recommend Blyss :thumbup

19. I painted two heads for Blyss, and she has been extremely nice and patient with me. She paid and shipped them off promptly, and the transaction was great! Definitely recommended.

20. Blyss purchased an Elf El Vampire from me and she's a delight to work with. Very friendly, great communication, ultra-fast payment. Definitely recommended. :)