1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for boggie0909

Nov 19, 2008

1. Please post here to leave the feedback for me.

Also you can see my feedback on eBay here. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. I've just received the wig I bought from boggie0909. The wig is wonderful, soft and fits perfectly. I love it. :aheartbea

boggie0909 was a pleasure to deal with and the whole transaction was fast, simple and professional. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. purchased a yoSD maple wig from boggie0909. It came very quickly not at all a long wait and she also included a free gift. She was so very sweet and easy to communicate with and get a hold of. I look forward to continually doing business with her in the future! thank you.

4. I ordered two wigs from boggie0909 and she sent along a free gift, too! She's professional and friendly. Definitely an easy, worry-free transaction. I would buy from her again. Thank you!

5. i bought two wigs from boggie0909, & they're really lovely. i can't wait to have dolls to put them on! xD and thank you for the gift, they'll love that, too. so thanks again!

6. I got my wig and it's beautiful! It's a perfect fit and exactly what I wanted <3
      Definitely my favorite source for wigs :D

7. Got my wigs! Chenling (boggie0909) is really friendly and professional, she ships fast. I've bought her wigs before on e-bay and they all arrived in good time :).

8. I purchased two wig from boggie0909. The wigs were beautiful, and arrived very quickly, and she sent along a free gift. Thanks so much!

9. Wonderful quality, kept in contact and very quick and smooth transaction.

Would buy from again no questions asked <3

10. What did you order?
      2 pairs of SD boots

When did you order?
      December 8, 2008

How was the communication?
      Very prompt.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      The items shipped on December 12 and arrived on December 27, well within the 3 weeks she estimated for delivery.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      They're identical and so cool!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely satisfied so far. Now I just need to make sure they fit my dolls. :lol:

11. Feedback posts from 2009, 2010, 2011/2012 have been moved to the appropriate Company Review threads for SWDoll/Sunny's Wonderful World. Any new transaction feedback for company products and service should be placed into those threads for 2013.