1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brighnasa

Dec 2, 2006

1. I just concluded a wonderfully pleasant transaction with Brighnasa. Quick shipping, nice communication, and the wig and eyes had obviously been very well taken care of. A pleasure!

2. i just received a gorgeous orangebabydolly onyx ring from Brighnasa. the transaction was very pleasant and communication was fast and excellent. the ring arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. an excellent seller!

3. got my nicely packaged ginarolo eyes in a nice transaction from Brighnasa ^^ Thanks!

4. Always a pleasure to deal with! I've bought, sold and traded things with her. highly recommend. ^_^

5. Brighnasa was great to sell to. She was quick to PM and pay:thumbup . Hope you enjoy the wig!!!!

6. I got the jewelry set a few days ago, thank you! Timely and nicely packaged. And so pretty! Where'd they come from again?

7. Brighnasa is wonderful to do business with! Great communication, and a very nice person! She paid very quickly! I highly reccomend her.

Thanks so much Brighnasa !

8. I commissioned brighnasa to make a unicorn headpiece for my Domadoll elf kkotmu. She was able to work very quickly and made a beautiful one-of-a-kind piece for my little Ashes.

She was very friendly, sent pictures of her work, and packaged it very nicely and carefully. Overall a great seller and jewelry artist. ^_^

9. super fast shipping, great communication and a beautifully crafted waterdragon piece for my dolls to wear!, just amazing in style, material, imagination! thank you! - Barb

10. I love Brighnasa!! She is the best!!
      I absolutely recommend dealing with her. ^_^

11. I bought a necklace from brighnasa. She was a total pleasure to deal with. The necklace is extremely well-made and it's gorgeous. I'm going to have trouble resisting some of her other lovely pieces. >_>

Definitely a recommended seller!

12. I have bought several of Brighnasa's pieces over the last month or so and not only are they more beautiful in person, but they arrive quickly and in great shape. She is also a great communicator and replies to inquiries right away. I'm sure we will do business again.:fangirl:

13. commissioned a lovely dragon headdress from brighnasa. excellent craftsmanship.

14. I commisioned 2 head pieces from Laura. They are both beautiful. She was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be buying more from her.
      Marianna

15. I've bought two crowns from Laura and she is just amazing and so sweet to deal with! She ships super-fast and her work is exquisite and unlike anything I've ever seen before! Highly recommended in every respect! :D

16. Brighnasa was kind enought to custom make me one of her lovely Water Dragon Crown in mini sized! Its absolutely gorgeous, I'll link to some pictures as soon as I get batteries for my camera. She was very pleasant to work with and so fast!

17. I recived a lovely necklace from brighnasa, Thank yoU!
      A++

18. I recently purchased a crown from brighnasa. It arrived quickly and carefully packaged. Thank you.

19. I purchased three wigs. It was very quick, very easy, just a pleasure! THANKS! :)

20. I sold a shirt to Brighnasa , everything went smoothly, nice buyer, thanks ^^