1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightstar1008

Nov 9, 2006

1. Hello everyone,

I know this is a little late in the making, but I thought it was about time I set on of these up. Please, if you have had any dealing with me, post here. Thank you very much. :)

2. Bought a Nanuri head for a great price and in brand new condition, speedy shipping, would deal with again :)

3. Brightstar1008 bought a pair of pants from me a while back, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you! ^_^

4. Excellent fast shipping! Does great work! Would gladly deal with again! :) Thanks!

5. Prompt replies to PMs, transaction completed quickly and painlessly, item shipped out in very good time. A pleasure to buy from, would happily do so in the future <3

6. Fast shipping for a wonderful product for a great price. Would gladly buy something again :)

7. Bought a beautiful acquire wig in brand new condition, speedy shipping, and friendly girl! ^^ Thanks!

8. Had an excellent transaction with Brightstar1008 for a pair of teen trends boots, thanks so much!

9. dont remember if i left you good feedback but here it is i purchased the purple halter top from you. it is beautiful fits her perfectly and arrived safely thank you so much!

10. I just purchased Brightstar's beautiful Elf Uyoo and could not be happier!

Great communication, the doll is 100&#37; exactly as described, and shipping was super speedy! Brightstar is a great person to do business with, and friendly and kind as well!

All sales on DoA should be this smooth and easy! Thank you so much, Brightstar!

- Wendy

11. I purchased one of her wigs and was very pleased both with the product and the communication on her end! The wig arrived securely packaged and with paper towels eased in to help keep its shape, and was exactly as described. ^_^

12. Hiya, just a friendly bump in case anyone has not posted feedback for me. :)

13. I bought a wig for my Elf Pepe from Brightstar1008 and it arrived quickly and was absolutely adorable, just as pictured. I'd definitely do business with her again. :)

14. Super fast shipping when I bought one of her lovely jewellery! Recommended and would buy from again when I can.

Here's a photo of the pink choker on my Little Fair Dana, who loves it..

[​IMG]

Thanks again ^_^

15. Got my dress today! :) Nice quality and nice shipping. thank you very much! :aheartbea

16. I purchased two of brightstar1008's lovely peasant dresses and I just wanted to say that she is terrific. She has great communication, and she got the dresses made and shipped out to me quicker than I expected. All-in-all I would definitely do business with her again.

17. I bought a peasants dress,
      and i really love it ^_^

[​IMG]

18. Bought a Msd Peasent Dress from Brightstar1008 , she shipped it out right away and it got here super fast. Ver nice and fast at responding, Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~

19. I bought an Msd Peasent Dress from Brightstar1008, the transaction was quick and easy and the dress is wonderful, I loved it so much that I have put in to buy 3 more!

20. I just recieved a peasent dress that I bought from Brightstar1008.
      The transaction was totally flawless. Even was nice enought to torture her own Shiwoo so that I might get a idea of what it would look like.
      A+ Seller, would definelty buy from again within a heartbeat.