1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cakecholo

May 8, 2014

1. If I had any transaction with you, please leave your feedback in here~
      Thank you :D

2. Cakecholo bought my Soom teenie gem Feny from me. She was a pleasure to work with, always prompt in her communication, and she paid quickly. Would be happy to deal with her again :)

3. Cakecholo bought my Soom Hyperon Mercenary from Hell. Prompt and friendly communication, payment was made quickly and she let me know when the package arrived. A completely smooth transaction. Thank you!

4. cakecholo bought Soom Idealian York head from me. Deal was fast and pleasant, thank you very much!

5. I've sold my Soom Hyperon to cakecholo, she was very friendly, answered my messages fast and paid promptly. She also kept me informed when the doll arrive. Great transaction. She is such a darling person. I can highly recommend this buyer without hesitation. Thank you so much!^^

6. I bought a IoS Sezz head in perfect condition from cakecholo. It was very professional^^ she answered fast and give a pic from shipping bill. Packed up so well! Great!
      It couldnt be better! Thanks!

7. cakecholo sold me a soom benmore ram body.
      it was shipped super fast and cakecholo was very sweet.
      I would certainly do business with cakecholo again,
      thank you

8. I just bought an SSDF body from her and it was a wonderful transaction. Great and quick communication, instant shipping, and awesome packing. She even taped the S-hooks (body was unstrung) so that nothing would be scratched. I highly recommend her!

9. I bought a Crobidoll R line body from her and it went great! She was quick to respond to me and get me a shipping quote, as well as ship it out. Communication was good the whole way, and she packed every individual piece very well. Thanks so much!

10. Positive Feedback
      I bought a luts 2009 event head from cakecholo and they were wonderful to talk to and great communication throughout the transaction.
      The head arrived quickly and was very well packaged and protected and was exactly as described.
      I would happily buy from cakecholo again!:)

11. So, I had bought a full doll luts Dion from Cakecholo. Quick to respond to my messages and more to the point very very good with requests. I asked to have my boy mailed unstrung to lower shipping cost and she did so and wrapped the parts very securely. No hassle and would definitely have no problem dealing again.

12. @cakecholo bought a DearMine Little Devil Rey Full Doll from me! It was a super smooth transaction and communication was great. Thank you!!

13. @cakecholo bought a YoSD-sized outfit from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the outfit arrived. A pleasure to do business with! I would happily do so again. :)

14. I purchased a Soom Id72 body form @cakecholo. she was very sweet and polite and shipped very quickly. I've never seen a doll packed so well unstrung! this was packing level 1000! the doll arrived in excellent condition. i would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to do business. thank you <3

15. Positive!
      I purchased Soom Captain Hook fantasy parts (legs/feet/hands) from @cakecholo. Packing was A+! Parts were just as described, and communication was pleasant. I would gladly buy from them again in the future! :fangirl:

16. I purchased a DearMine DL Girl body in WS from cakecholo. Communication was quick and pleasant. The body was shipped quickly and very well packaged. A great transaction, I would happily purchase from again.

17. I bought a Rosenlied Holiday's Child body from cakecholo. Communication was clear, she shipped right away and I received the body in perfect mind condition. A great transaction, I'd definitely work with her again!

18. I bought a SD sized soom sweater vest from cakecholo and it arrived perfectly! Amazing seller<3

19. Purchased a Bambicrony Brava Bambi body from Cakecholo. The body arrived quickly after I sent payment. The body was just as described in the sales thread and was really well packaged. A+

20. cakecholo sold me a pair of ws megagem feet and ankles.
      shipping was super fast.
      I would certainly do business with cakecholo in the future