1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cami_Hat

Apr 19, 2008

1. Hey all, makin' me a feedback thread. Coz' I just can't keep myself away from the marketplace. :) All feedback welcome, and thankyou!

2. I sold my Lu-Wen Vamp head to Cami_Hat on layaway and she was wonderful to sell to. She was polite, friendly and prompt with her payments, even paying before the due dates :) Despite moving at the time, she kept up communication and the transactions were smooth ^_^
      I would recommend Cami_Hat to anyone thinking to buy or sell with her, she is a very sweet and friendly person to deal with :)
      Thanks for a great transaction!

3. Cami_Hat is an excellent, excellent buyer. She bought a Spinel head from me via layaway and she was polite throughout. Her promises are good as she payment prompt on the due date. I'm really happy he's gone to an excellent new owner, thank you so much! :aheartbea

4. Great, pleasure to work with, great buyer! :)

5. i sold a dollstown Seola to Cami_Hat. she took layaway and paid every payment on time as she said. i highly comment her as a great buyer and will not hesitate to deal with her again. thank you very much:)

6. I sold several fur wigs to Cami and it was a wonderful transaction throughout! She was prompt in payment, quick to reply to pms, and generally just lovely. Thanks and reccommended!

7. Bought a Luwen head from Cami. He was in excellent condition. Communication was good and he arrived on time with no problems. Would definetly buy from her again :)
      Thank you!!

8. I bought a Limited AOD Shi from Cami Hat and could not be happier with the whole experience, She is a wonderful person to deal with very quick to respond and to ship! thansk again, highly recommended!!!

9. Okay, this was my first time using the Marketplace, so I was very nervous about my first time.

I purchased a secondhand (third hand? I dunno lul) bobobie boy body from her on layaway...

But Cami_Hat was a sincerely wonderful person to deal with, replies promptly, and was very understanding about my first time at layaway.

Doll arrived as described, in wonderful condition and *squee*

I couldn't recommend a better seller.

10. i sold a pair of glass eyes to Cami_Hat. payment was very prompt and communication particularly friendly. a true pleasure to deal with! thank you so much!:aheartbea

11. Purchased a DIM NS Minimee Boy Body from cami , great and friendly person to deal with , always polite in her pm's. Body arrived today , great condition and packed well. Thankyou so much for a great easy transaction

12. Cami purchased a one-off outfit from me this month and everything went beautifully. Fast payment & pleasant communication. A+

13. Cami bought a sd13 Masha girl from me by layaway. This is a really wonderful transaction. She is a really polite and nice person to work with.
      Thank you!!!

14. This right here is one of the best buyers in dolly-dom. Hands down. She purchased a Limhwa body from me on layaway and was absolutely amazing to deal with. She made her payments in a timely manner, she kept up excellent communication, and is super friendly and fun to chat with as well. :aheartbea A perfect transaction, top to bottom. :)

15. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Doll was put on layaway and paid for promptly! Super buyer!

16. I bought a Meha Angel body. Everything went very well, I am very happy! Highly recommended!!!

17. Just completed an overseas sale of a Dia head with Cami and it was a perfect transaction! She was very friendly and communicative. Thanks!!

18. I bought a Cherishdoll Chubby demon boy off Cami_hat, was very helpfull had no trouble very friendly and fast to answer pm's. Thank you very much :)

19. Cami_Hat purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very nice to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know when she pick up the package. Very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

20. cami_hat purchased a leekeworld rihael head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^