1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for [ cari ]

Apr 10, 2009

1. Please leave a few words about your transaction(s) with me here :D thank you!

2. [Cari] was quick to respond, cheerful and polite. The eyes she sent me arrived promptly and undamaged -- a quick and easy transaction!

3. Cari was wonderful!!!I bought a Nini head from her & it was here in 2 days!!!She was kind & responded super fast!!!I would buy her again & again.

4. purchased a slim mini dress from me. paid quickly. great communicator!! <3

5. I bought a pair of Yo-sized shoes from [ cari ], and they arrived quickly and safely! Thanks again! :D

6. I purchased a poinsettia04 set from [ cari ] for my Little Fee and it arrived in great time. The outfit was practically brand new and all the pieces were included. She's great to work with! Thank you!

7. I bought two pairs of YoSD shoes from [ cari ] and everything went great! She shipped quickly and the shoes were in perfect condition! I'd love to buy from her again. Thanks~&#9825;

8. I had a great transaction with [ cari ] XDDD She bought my AoD Rao and the transaction went really well. (I hope you take care of Rao~ <3)

9. Bought some headphones from her--wonderful seller, highly recommended.

10. [ cari ] bought a wig from me. Communication was very easy and payment was prompt. Really good buyer! Thanks a lot.

11. Bought AoD Rao from [cari]. She arrived in 2 days! She is in perfect condition, exactly as described! I love her, and so will my friend I bought her for! Great communication and very friendly!:aheartbea

12. Cari bought a b&g body from me. Communication was great. Would definitely work with again.

13. I purchased a wig from [ cari ]; she was very kind and cheerful. She responded to my questions and the wig arrived within only two days and in great condition.
      Thanks again!
      ^^

14. Just bought a B&G male type 2 body from [ cari ] and the transaction was great. Great, quick communication, sent it off immediately, and it arrived here in the exact condition she described. Would definately buy from her again ^^

15. Cari bought a body from me and the transaction was great. She was quick to pay and very nice to work with, and also patient while I got the shipping quote for her.
      Would do business again :)

16. bought dollmore pants from this seller. Super nice and a great price. Shipping was pretty fast and they let me know when it was mailed out. would buy from again

17. I bought a pair of eyes and a wig from [ cari ]. The transaction went great! She kept me updated and the wig and eyes arrived quickly. Thanks so much!

18. [ cari ] is a great seller; she sold me a pair of eyes for a bit cheaper than she originally intended and was really nice about it. She shipped them the next day and they got here really quickly, and they were much nicer than I expected. :D Thank you!

19. I bought some YOSD Boys clothes from [Cari]. She was quick to respond, cheerful and polite. A quick and easy transaction!

20. [ cari ] purchased a Feeple Cali from me on layaway, and the transaction could not have gone smoother! She came to me with a reasonable, well thought out layaway plan, stuck to it and communication was excellent throughout. I would highly recommend her! :)