1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for carmmc

Aug 9, 2008

1. Hi everyone,
      I thought that it was time to set up my own feedback thread since I've sure been doing a lot of buying and selling lately...Thanks in advance for taking the time to post! :)

2. I have had many wonderful transacton with carmmc , both buying and selling to Just a wonderful person to do business with

I highly recommend to anyone that asks

: )

3. Carmmc bought some Unoa boots from me and it was a great experience. She was fun to talk with, paid right away and let me know as soon as the boots arrived. I would work with her again in a hummingbird's heartbeat.

Thank you!

4. Carmmc bought some items from me and she was excellent to work with! Really fun and friendly and paid promptly. Thank you so much!

5. Carmmc purchased a Mystic Messanger Unoa Sized Corset set from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to communicate with. An A+ transaction all the way. :)

~Meee

6. Carmen purchased a doll from me, and was super fast to pay . . super nice to deal with, and great on corresponding! Totally recommend her! :) Thanks once again, Carmen!!

7. Carmmc purchased some more Unoa clothing for me. Payment was quick as light and the communication was fabulous!

Thanks again for a Top Notch transaction Carmen. :)

~Meee

8. I just bought a pair of blue glass eyes from carmmc, great communication, fast ship. Thanks so much.

9. Just purchased a lovely pair of Gumdrops eyes from carmmc ~ It was an excellent transaction all around, and she is a wonderful person to do business with! :candycane

best wishes, :bellcookie
      earth.spirits

10. Carmmc purchased some more unoa items from me and as usual....it was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend her. :)

~meee

11. I bought 2 pairs of slim MSD-sized shoes from carmmc. Exactly as described, great communication, fast shipping. Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Carmen. She responded quickly to my PMs and shipped super quick. Would definitely do business with her again :)

13. carmmc sold a pair of DollHeart girl's shoes to me. They arrived today, securely packed and received in perfect condition. Trouble-free and prompt transaction. Friendly emails too! Thank you!:daisy

14. I bought a wig and a shirt from carmmc they arrived well packed and in a timely manner. Great and fast communication and all around friendly.

Thank you, ~Shannon

15. I bought a pair of Customhouse eyes from carmmc, and it was a lovely transaction. Great communication, wonderful patience with me as I waffled back and forth, and super fast shipping. Highly recommended!

16. I purchased a Customhouse Petite ai on shaort layaway and it was a perfect transaction. great communication and fast shipping. thanks you!

17. Recently sold a pair of Soom eyes to carmmc, and it was a perfect and very pleasant transaction ~ I highly recommend her! :cake:

18. carmmc bought a puki sized trike from me. the transaction was smooth and quick. great communication and prompt payment. highly recommended as a person to sell to! :)

19. CarmC purchased some Unoa clothing from me. Payment was super fast and she confirmed once the items arrived. Wonderful Transaction.

~Meee

20. Carmen bought some Puki wigs from me--she paid right away, and let me know when they arrived. I would be happy to deal with her again, thanks Carmen!!