1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for carmmc

Aug 9, 2008

1. Hi everyone,
      I thought that it was time to set up my own feedback thread since I've sure been doing a lot of buying and selling lately...Thanks in advance for taking the time to post! :)

2. I have had many wonderful transacton with carmmc , both buying and selling to Just a wonderful person to do business with

I highly recommend to anyone that asks

: )

3. Carmmc bought some Unoa boots from me and it was a great experience. She was fun to talk with, paid right away and let me know as soon as the boots arrived. I would work with her again in a hummingbird's heartbeat.

Thank you!

4. Carmmc bought some items from me and she was excellent to work with! Really fun and friendly and paid promptly. Thank you so much!

5. Carmmc purchased a Mystic Messanger Unoa Sized Corset set from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to communicate with. An A+ transaction all the way. :)

~Meee

6. Carmen purchased a doll from me, and was super fast to pay . . super nice to deal with, and great on corresponding! Totally recommend her! :) Thanks once again, Carmen!!

7. Carmmc purchased some more Unoa clothing for me. Payment was quick as light and the communication was fabulous!

Thanks again for a Top Notch transaction Carmen. :)

~Meee

8. I just bought a pair of blue glass eyes from carmmc, great communication, fast ship. Thanks so much.

9. Just purchased a lovely pair of Gumdrops eyes from carmmc ~ It was an excellent transaction all around, and she is a wonderful person to do business with! :candycane

best wishes, :bellcookie
      earth.spirits

10. Carmmc purchased some more unoa items from me and as usual....it was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend her. :)

~meee

11. I bought 2 pairs of slim MSD-sized shoes from carmmc. Exactly as described, great communication, fast shipping. Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Carmen. She responded quickly to my PMs and shipped super quick. Would definitely do business with her again :)

13. carmmc sold a pair of DollHeart girl's shoes to me. They arrived today, securely packed and received in perfect condition. Trouble-free and prompt transaction. Friendly emails too! Thank you!:daisy

14. I bought a wig and a shirt from carmmc they arrived well packed and in a timely manner. Great and fast communication and all around friendly.

Thank you, ~Shannon

15. I bought a pair of Customhouse eyes from carmmc, and it was a lovely transaction. Great communication, wonderful patience with me as I waffled back and forth, and super fast shipping. Highly recommended!

16. I purchased a Customhouse Petite ai on shaort layaway and it was a perfect transaction. great communication and fast shipping. thanks you!

17. Recently sold a pair of Soom eyes to carmmc, and it was a perfect and very pleasant transaction ~ I highly recommend her! :cake:

18. carmmc bought a puki sized trike from me. the transaction was smooth and quick. great communication and prompt payment. highly recommended as a person to sell to! :)

19. CarmC purchased some Unoa clothing from me. Payment was super fast and she confirmed once the items arrived. Wonderful Transaction.

~Meee

20. Carmen bought some Puki wigs from me--she paid right away, and let me know when they arrived. I would be happy to deal with her again, thanks Carmen!!