1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cash

Dec 2, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for transactions with me here! = D

2. Cash bought an SD sized black, curly wig from me and everything went supersmooth. :] Nothing to complain about at all! Great communication, she's very nice and she paid promptly as soon as she was able. :] I definitely recommend her!

3. Bought a Migidoll Ryu from me. Wonderful buyer! Kept in contact via PMs really well, prompt payments, very nice. Would do business with again. :)

4. This lovely Lady took part in a Dollmore Group Order that I was running. Paid REALLY fast and kept in great communication!

~ Thank you so much for doing a group order with me! would love to work with you again!.

5. Cash bought a shirt from me and she is a lovely buyer! Highly recommend her! =)

6. I bought some eyes and a pair of pants from Cash; they arrived quickly and were in great condition. Thanks Cash! :)

7. Cash bought a pair of 12mm blue eyes from me. She paid quickly, was super nice, and let me know as soon as they arrived! Awesome buyer! Would definitely recommend. ^^ Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

8. Cash bought a pair of jeans from me, and the transaction went perfectly. Payment and communication were both wonderful. Thanks!

9. Cash bought a KDF Bory boy from me, she was very kind , paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the pack arrived! :D
      Would definitely recommend her . :aheartbea Thank you!

10. Cash bought a few items of clothing from me. Cash was pleasant to deal with, paid promptly and let me know once the items had arrived. Thanks!

11. Cash participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was good, payment was swift, and Cash let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely do business with this user again!

12. A+ Transaction
      Cash participated in my SafrinDoll group order and everything went perfectly.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      I would definitely do business with Cash again.

Thank You

13. Cash was in my Leekeworld GO :D! She was prompt with payment, friendly and great with communication. I'd host her anytime~

Thanks!
      L.

14. I was in cash's Luts GO and I was reaaaallly happy she was patient with me ^^' and my things arrived very quickly!!

15. I participated in Cash's Luts GO. She was very organized, helpful, and it was overall a great transaction! We ran into some problems with the order (Luts' fault not hers) and she handled them very well! Shipping was cheap and my wigs arrived fast and in perfect condition. I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!!

16. Participated in a Luts Go that Cash ran and communication was great! Very organized and package arrived quickly. Great transaction and would recommend doing a Go with her anytime and I know I will. Thankyou!

17. I participated in the LUTS GO that Cash was in charge of, and I couldn't ask for a better group leader. She is very organized and shipped out the package quickly. She did everything so well~ Thank you so much!

18. I participated in Cash's Luts GO, and it went very smoothly! Very organized, and my item arrived quickly and safely. Couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you very much!

19. I participated in a GO ran by Cash. She was very friendly and communication was awesome! She ordered what I wanted too. I would recommend her. Thanks!

20. i participated in cash's luts go, and it was so awesome. great communication, she kept us updated, and shipped items out quickly. a highly recommended seller/go organiser!

thanks again <3