1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cattleya

Feb 25, 2012

1. Here's feedback thread for my transactions, posting your opinions.:)
      Thank you so much!

2. Cattleya bought a Volks SD13 Kun from me and it was a very pleasant transaction :) She always replied quickly to PMs, paid right away and let me know when she arrived. I'm happy to have been her first DoA transaction and I highly recommend Cattleya as a buyer! :aheartbea

3. Cattleya participated in one of my Urethane GO and had a wonderful smooth transaction with her. She is very friendly, easy going, sweet and quick in payment and she even took the time and let me know she received the package safely:aheartbea I highly recommend Cattleya and will definitely deal with her again! Thank you again for the wonderful transaction Cattleya!! :D

4. Cattleya bought an SD13 girl body from me and she was an absolute gem! Patient, friendly and very prompt with her payment, her communication was excellent and she let me know right away when the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would happily do business again. Thanks so much! :whee:

5. Cattleya participated again in one of my ED eyes group order not long ago and once again I had a wonderful, pleasant and smooth transaction with her! :D
      She even took the time and notify me that she received the items safely!
      Hope to deal with her again! ^__^

6. Cattleya sold me the doll. Parcel was packaged very reliably and shipped immediately after the payment. This is a great seller!:) Communicate with her was a pleasure.:fangirl:

7. I bought a carrot coloured mohair wig from Cattleya, and both the wig and Cattleya as a seller was wonderful. She was very patient with my busy life that made me reply late to some PMs, and she sent the wig real fast after payment. She's very kind and very easy to communicate with :D

8. I am very happy to have bought a Pukifee Luna with many extras from Cattleya. I'll be honest, this was a tough layaway for me. We were in the middle of moving, and I was the flakiest I have ever been in a transaction. Fortunately, she was patient and believed that I would come through. I'm so happy she did, because I love this doll so much. She was shipped very well, and I am pleased to recommend Cattleya!

9. I bought a mohair wig from Cattleya and it was a smooth and quite pleasant transaction :) The wig is just wonderful, very pretty and high quality. I'm more than pleased with this transaction. Thanks a lot Cattleya :)

10. Cattleya bought Little Moda outfit from me, she payed promptly and informed me when she received package. I can highly recommend her to others. Very good buyer!!!

Thank you once again for such pleasant transaction! <3

11. Cattleya once again participated in one of my Urethane GO recently and always have a wonderful smooth transaction with her.:fangirl: She's very quick in payment and she never failed to take the time and let me know she received the package safely. I can highly recommend Cattleya and will definitely deal with her again! Thank you again for the wonderful & pleasant transaction Cattleya!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. I had a great transaction with Cattleya
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Bought a Pukifee Bonnie with accessories from @Cattleya and was so impressed by her courtesy, promptness, and kindness! She worked with me on a payment plan and on shipping costs. Everything arrived in absolute perfect condition and so well packaged too! I highly recommend her.

14. I sold a Volks Michele to Cattleya and had a wonderful transaction. It went so smoothly and she paid promptly. She is so pleasant and courteous. Thank you so much for the perfect transaction. It was a great pleasure to deal with her, highly recommend to everyone!