1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CHA1N

Aug 10, 2010

1. Feedback thread for CHA1N. Thank you~

2. CHA1N bought a doll, Soom Appini, from me. She was understanding of delays and overall a very nice buyer. Would do business with her again!

3. CHA1N is a wonderful buyer~ great communication prompt payment and a joy to talk to. Its my pleasure to recommended her. Thanks again dear~ I'm so happy you love your hooves! <3

4. I sold an Appini outfit to CHA1N and transaction was super smooth. :>
      Thank you so much!

5. i sold a shonki full-set to CHA1N, she was super nice, fast payment. wonderful person to work with! i can't recommend her enough. :D

6. I sold some puki pukisha parts and accessories to CHA1N. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Would definitely transact with again! :)

7. CHA1N bought a Lati Yellow Lea Pirate outfit from me. Her pm's were friendly and polite and she paid straight away.
      Thank you CHA1N, I hope you enjoy using the outfit.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spain

8. Chain purchased a shirt from me. they were very compliant with messages & sent payment as promised quickly. Fast transaction & certainty, a promising customer. Such a delight to work with this person & i would happily recommended them to other buyers or sellers & welcome them back to my shop anytime (:

9. I sold an Appini Cloak to CHA1N and transaction was very smooth. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much! ​

10. I sold a SOOM limited outfit to CHA1N.
      She paid me promply, wait patiently her package, and let me know immediatly when she receive it.

This is a perfect transaction with a such nice person !
      Thank you !

11. Cha1n purchased some Euclase legs from me, and everything went fine and smoothly.
      Communication was pleasant, payment quick, and she kept me informed as soon as she received her parcel.
      Recommended buyer ^_^ !

12. CHA1N purchased my Basilah Amir puki. A perfect transaction with good communication and quick payment, I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much!

13. Cha1n commissioned me to do some faceups for her soom shonki, everything went very smoothly, she's great to chat with, and I'm so pleased I got to meet these cuties in person :) Thanks Cha1n!

14. I recently sold some pukisha parts to CHA1N. Awesome transaction! Communication was always prompt and friendly, and payment was also prompt. I would be honored to sell to Cha1n again in the future. Thanks much! :)

15. I sold a Soom Euclase wig to CHA1N. Payment was very prompt, communication was excellent, and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Great buyer.

16. CHA1N purchased my LUTS Zuzu Delf Truffle. I could not ask for a better buyer. She was polite with excellent communication. An extremely smooth transaction. I will happily deal with her again

17. Chain purchased a pair of mystic eyes from me last week. Payment was fast and the transaction smooth and friendly. : ) Thanks again, Chain. <3

18. CHA1N bought a pair of YOSD shorts from me, and the whole transaction went great. Thanks so much :)

19. I sold a pair of Chrom paws to CHA1N and everything went perfectly! Thanks so much! :)

20. I sold MD Euclase talons to CHA1N! Impeccably good communication and prompt notice upon arrival! I would work with CHA1N again in a heartbeat!