1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chanth

Oct 7, 2006

1. Just setting up this thread ^^. Please feel free to post your feedback on transactions with me! :)

2. Bought an accessory set from Talia, and it arrived in great condition. Thanks!

3. Bought a pair of Yo-SD Wings from chanth, they arrived super fast.
      Chanth is very nice and great to deal with.
      Highly recommended ~ Thank you :)

4. Just got a pair of Luts pants I bought from Talia, and it's in great condition! XD Lucky that the pants took only 4 days to arrive! Thank you~

5. I bought a Shall fullset from chanth and wow......excellent girl to work with!!! Not only did she provide great communication and was easy to order from, but she was also VERY patient with my two weeks delay due to paypal. Very nice, very understanding...and got my Shall in PERFECT condition!!!

Couldn't reccomend her more highly!!

*see my Shall here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1210511#post1210511

6. Chanth is a terrific buyer, she paid very quickly and responded to PMs. I would definitely buy or sell from her in the future. :)

7. Bought a Bleach t-shirt from Chanth. It arrived incredibly quickly, here to the U.K and it's in perfect condition. My boy is going to love it! Thanks so much :)

8. A great buyer ^^ I got the payment >really< fast.

9. Outstanding seller! I could not be more pleased. I bought a Bambicrony Kumi from Chanth and the doll is exactly as described and arrived within two days of my payment. In addition, email communication was fantastic and extremely pleasant. One of the best transactions I have had here on DOA. Thanks so much Chanth:]

10. Amazing seller! I could not say enough for chanth! She helped me get my El Elf from Luts! Extremelly willing to help and excellent comminication all the way! She was willing to deal with my several requests, and was a joy to deal with! Thank you so much chanth! :D

11. I sold a wig to chanth, and the transaction was friendly and flawless! Thanks! :)

12. We had a great transaction with chanth. Quick and easy. Wonderful to deal with.

13. This is my second transaction with Chanth and once again she is lovely to deal with, paying quickly and responding to PMs.
      :)

14. Very pleasant to work with and immediate payment. :D

15. Purchased 16mm turquoise eyes from chanth. They arrived very fast and are spectacular!

Lishe

16. I bought a wig from her, great communication and fast shipping. thanks
      Andrea

17. Chanth is great to work with. I purchased a Misa Minky head from her.
      Delivery was quick! Mailed out the next day. The head was well packaged.
      Arrived safely. I recommend her as a seller.

18. chanth Purchased a Tibetan Wool Wig from me. She was great to work with, Very Friendly. And Promptly Paid. Thank You!

19. I bought 2 pairs of eyes of chanth and they arrived super fast and there was no problems what so ever. Super friendly and nice :D Thanks again for a fantastic transaction

20. I bought a little cherry romper for YoSD from chanth. It arrive quicky and it was a great transaction :) !

Thank you!!!