1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cheshiretiffy

Jun 6, 2006

1. cheshiretiffy is a great buyer! She sent paypal payment the same day as I answered her request for a wig.

2. She is a wonderful seller!!! Thanks to her, I got two lovely outfits and a wig for my girls :)

3. Great seller! Super-easy transaction, item packed with the utmost care (curly wig, not a curl crushed!) and she was very communicative. I'm already trying to buy from her again. :)

Edit: I've since both bought and sold from Tiff and every transaction has been easy-breezy.

4. She's a great seller! Easy to deal with and the wigs arrived quickly and without a problem!

5. Another awesome, easy, fast buy from Cheshiretiffy is complete. (That was FAST!) Thanks!!

6. just got my last set of eyes for my "crew" today!

fast shipment and she also kept me informed on the whole process as well!

I highly recommend her.

A++ GREAT SERVICE!!

7. I just got both my boys heads back from getting work done by Chesiretiffy. The face up she did for Nikko is absolutely perfect and just what I asked for. She kept me informed the entire rather short process. The scar she did on Malach was also just what I asked for. I wholeheartedly recommend Chesiretiffy for face ups, scars, and repair work.

8. cheshiretiffy made me a lovely lime/blue fur wig....( Just need Bella's head to arrive so I can add bits to it, and she can wear it):)
      Thanks again.;)

9. She did a great faceup on Kai. Great communication snd everything. Thank you ^0^

10. I had a perfect transaction with cheshiretiffy ^_^ She paid me promptly. Thanks!

11. Just got the silver eyes I bought, and they're gorgeous. Despite a slight lack of communication at first, they arrived with no problems. Thanks very much.

12. cheshiretiffy purchased an msd sized dim body from me ^.^. She was really quick and friendly with communication. It was a pleasure working with her and I'd love to do it again sometime.

13. Did a clothes trade with cheshiretiffy. She is great to deal with and easy to stay in touch with.

14. I just bought an SD lot of clothes, wigs and eyes from Cheshiretiffy. She kept up great communication and the items shipped very quickly!

15. I bought a MSD lot from Cheshiretiffy, She shipped really, really quick and responded to all my pm's. It was a great lot of items! Recommended!

16. Cheshiretiffy is a wonderful buyer. She paid quickly right after she told me she was interested in one of my items for sale =D.

17. Tiffy is always a joy to buy from. I've bought several things from her and she's awesome.

18. Chershiretiffy and I just traded pairs of Dollheart boots and she was simply wonderful to deal with! :)

Everything went smoothly and the boots arrived in perfect condition and quite quickly.

Thank you.

19. Cheshiretiffy's Custom Acrylic Eyes in 18mm are grand.
      nice clear lenses, the iris is beautiful (and the pattern of print is so much harder to see than screen or offset printed irises).

Even though i bought a 'seconds' or flawed eye, the flaw is very hard to see, and easily remedied by turning the eye so it is hidden (as stated in her eye sale thread). no surprises, took money order (thx!) and was very courteous and communicative.

tl;dr: great seller, lovely eyes, no surprises.

T