1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chibikaya

Feb 19, 2008

1. Yay I've finally started buying stuff! :lol:

2. I traded a few items of clothing for chibikaya's Juri A head, a very smooth and pleasent transaction I'd be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

3. I bought a pair of boots and a top for my delf from chibikaya. It was a fast (despite my lazy post office's mix up) and easy transaction! She kept in contact and made the whole thing easy! Thank you!

4. chibikaya is great! She sold me a lovely Luts wig I'd been pining over forever. Came packaged safely and arrived quickly. :)

5. Great seller! I purchased a jacket from her, and it arrived in perfect shape. She's very communicative and friendly!

6. I bought a Kdoll Kael head from chibikaya. The communication was great and the shipping was super fast. Would definitely recommend! ^^

7. Thank you Chibikaya for purchasing two dresses from my shop and communicating with me. Excellent Customer Thanks again!!! -Liz.V :aheartbea

8. I bought a 9-10 mohair wig from her. ^^ Communication was good and it was shipped very quickly.