1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chotou & redrabbits

Jan 13, 2008

1. Please leave a message here if you've had a transaction with either one of us! We conduct most of our transactions together, so we figured it was a good idea just to share a thread.

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Chotou bought a kimono from me. She was a delight to work with, a great customer and one I would heartily recommend! :)

3. chotou purchased a coat and jeans from me. Her PMs were friendly, payment came quickly and she let me know when she received her stuff. It was a great transaction. Thanks a bunch.
      -Am

4. Chotou bought some clothes from me. Great communicator and fast payment. Highly recommend! Perfect transaction.

5. choutou commissioned a sweater from me. she was communicative about the design and a real pleasure to work with--and fast with the payment too. ^_^

6. Choutou bought a SD13 body from me, and was wonderfully polite and quick with her PMs and payment. If she hadn't told me this was her first large second-hand purchase, I would have assumed she'd done this before. Thank you, Choutou!

7. I bought some red sneakers from choutou. She promptly answered my questions about their fit, had great communication and fast shipping. The little bag they came in was really cute and the note was sweet. Thank you! :)

8. I sold a Boy Lishe to redrabbits and everything went wonderfully. Her communication was fast, as was her payment. I have no complaints and would not hesitate to sell to her again. Definitely one of the most pleasant transactions I've ever had on this board. Thank you, redrabbits!

9. ++++positive++++
      redrabbits bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend~^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

10. I traded various MSD/SD Items for redabbits's Dollheart Erasmus set, it was a very smooth and pleasent transaction, I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

11. Bought a cute Luts Leopard suit in msd size. It was shipped very quickly. Choutou was very communicative! Great transaction! Recommended to all serious buyers. :) Thank you

12. Bought two sets of shoes and a jacket~ Arrived *REALLY* quickly (quickest I've ever gotten something from Canada~). Items were exactly as described. If she has anything else for sale that I want, I won't hesitate to buy again :D

13. choutou bought two shirts from me. She was so prompt with responses and payment.
      Due to my sickness, the shipment was delayed but she was so understanding and kind.
      Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction!!

14. I just bought a set of clothing from chotou and while it hasn't arrived yet- she just sent it- because the post office gave her a lower rate, she was honest and partially refunded me the part left. I appreciate her honesty and I know the set will arrive safely.

15. I had an amazing transaction with chotou! She mailed my items immediately and I got them SO quickly all the way from Canada- faster than some things I have ordered in the US! They arrived quickly and safely packaged and were WAY better than described! I will definitely order from her again and HIGHLY reccomend her! A++++++

16. Choutou bought my HZ shirt. Payment was quick and her communication was excellent! Definitely a pleasure to work with. When I miscalculated the total and had to contact her for the missing portion, she was quick to respond to me. I would definitely do business with her again!

17. I did a dolly trade with Redrabbits! Not only was her communication absolutely excellent, but I couldn't believe how quickly after she had shipped that my new boy showed up in our storage lockers here. Everything was perfectly packaged and just as described in the thread, an we're all just as pleased as punch <3 . Thank you so so much!!

18. I bought a pair of MNF hands from Choutou and the transaction was great! PMs were always returned promptly and the shipping was super quick --and the hands were in perfect condition. I would recommend choutou highly!

19. purchased a pair of dollheart shoes from chotou theyre so cute and so cheap but shipped so quick! she was wonderful to do business with! Highly Recommended!