1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chriswsc

Oct 15, 2009

1. Hi, welcome to my feedback thread.
      Thanks for giving your feedback here for my purchases or sales.

2. I bought a SD17 suit from chriswsc, the suit is awesome, it's from very high quality fabric. everything in the transaction was great; shipping time was fast. I definitely want to do any business with her again. Thank you very much.

3. I bought 2 pairs of SD16 high heels from ChrisWSC. I give ChrisWSC the highest possible reccomendation as a seller. The items are amazing quality. Truly stunning pieces of doll art. I could not be happier with the product. Additionally, the service was top notch. Chris was always polite and professional and went above and beyond to make sure that I had the shoes in time for DolpNYC. The packaging for the shoes was lovely and professional as well. I really could not be happier and encourage anyone to buy from ChrisWSC!

4. I bought a pair of SD16 shoes from Chriswsc. Communication was great and I received them super fast. The shoes are fantastic!
      I highly recommend Chriswsc :-)

5. My two pairs of SD16 shoes from Chris are really masterpiece!!!!!(Already ordered new ones))))
      Highly recomended!Great work - simply beautiful shoes that I've been trying to find for soooo long!
      And - it was a real pleasure to communicate!
      And - the package was sooo nicely wrapped!!!
      You are the Best!!!Thank you~!))

6. I purchased SD16 shoes for two pairs from chriswsc. Communication and transaction are all perfect :D Shoes are really well made and suitable price ^^ And I love the package very much! It's so pretty! Highly recommended seller! Thank you! :3

7. Two more pairs of shoes from Chris - and I can't be happier!Thank you for your gorgeous talented work!)))

8. I bought 5 pairs of SD16 heels from Chris and the whole experience was wonderfully pleasant. I am in love and in awe with the quality of the shoes. The service Chris has provided was one of the best that I've experienced. She was very detailed, prompt with replies and shipping, wonderful packaging and of course, very friendly.
      I would definitely look forward to new designs and to buy from her again.

9. I purchased two pairs of SD16 girls shoes from Chris. They were shipped super fast and were even more beautiful in person! Highly recommend!

10. I purchased two pairs of sd16 shoes from Chris. Very friendly (and fast!)communication. Shipping was super quick. The shoes are beyond beautiful, i could not be more pleased and will buy more in the near future. Thanks again!

11. I just bought two pairs of SD16 shoes from Chris--it was an awesome transaction! I appreciate Chris's quick and responsive communication, amazingly fast shipping, and great packaging, as well as the breathtaking shoes. :abow: I will definitely be back for more!!

12. I did a small Group Order with chriswsc and not only was the communication superb, the wrapping is wonderful and the shipping was lightening fast!!!

Thank You SO MUCH!!!!:aheartbea

13. I bought a 2 pair of SD16 shoes from Chriswsc. Shoes are fantastically beautiful. This is functional shoes and stunning miniature.
      Shipping time was fast. And I love the package to. >_<

I highly recommend Chriswsc :-)

14. I bought a pair of SD16 girl shoes from Chriswsc, and the whole transaction is extremely smooth and fast!
      The item I got is exactly the same as the demo pictures and the work is fine.
      Thanks Chriswsc for every thing.

15. I had a transaction with Chriswsc, and it went quiet smooth.

Seller shipped item very fast, and I'm happy enough to buy from her again in the future.

16. I just bought another pair of SD16 shoes from Chriswsc and as always they were amazing and shipped super fast as well. I highly recommend Chris! :-)

17. I purchased a pair of Touristep Shoes from chriswsc and they are fantastic and arrived super fast and were packaged so perfectly too! I highly recommend chriswsc :-)

18. I bought a pair of shoes from Chriswsc. Communication was great and I received them super fast.
      Thanks again!!

19. I purchased some shoes from chriswsc and the transaction was great. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. And the shoes are AMAZING! The best doll shoes I have ever owned, excellent quality and a great fit on my Limhwa girls.;) I will definitely be purchasing shoes from chriswsc in the future.