1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ciel.

Jan 22, 2010

1. Hello, please leave feedback about our transactions if I have bought or sold something to you here. Thank you.

2. I have sold a head to Ciel. She was great to deal with and pays very quickly. All pms are polite and kind. She also informs me right away when item was received followed by immediate feedback. Wonderful. Thank you so much =)

3. Ciel commissioned me for a faceup recently, and she was a dear to work with! She was very quick to answer pms, was patient and polite, and I'd be glad to work with her again in the future!

4. Ciel brought my Leekeworld Koji Head, she paid promptly. She didn't mind that I made a mistake when I gave her the tracking number and when I kept sending her updates about it XD

I am really happy I found a great owner like her for my boy head, and I think she is a great buyer, smooth transaction, I am very pleased and I recommend her with confidence!

5. I sold Ciel a sleepy-eyed Luts Bory head. Communication was great, and the transaction flawless. =^i^= I'd do business with her again anytime! :D Thanks!

6. I sold Ciel a t.elf sha head. She was quick to respond and paid promptly.

7. Once again, I got to do a faceup on her T. Elf Sha, and it was a great transaction! She was very clear in her communication, patient and just great to work with!

8. Ciel. bought a body from me, everything was great with the transaction. Paid on time, responded quickly to PMs and let me know when it arrived safely. Great buyer, thanks!

9. I sold a Ryoya to Ciel. on layaway. She paid on time as promised, and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

10. I sold an outfit to Ciel and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Ciel paid right as promising time and provide very friendly communication. Thank you very much!

11. Ciel bought a Dollmore Limited Pado from me. She was amazing to work with and I'd love to work with her again! Thanks very much!

12. I offered Ciel a faceup in trade for her Key head.
      She was absolutely friendly and prompt throughout the whole trade.
      I really appreciate that she gave me this opportunity!
      She was also patient and understanding when I had explained that I was in the middle of a move during the period of time that I had her boy.
      Would love to work with her again in the future! Thank you so much!!

13. I have sold a Volks Ryu head to Ciel. She was a perfect buyer, very nice with all pms and she was very patient about the shipping delay due the problems bettwen USA and Europe. She told me at the moment when she received the package. Thank you very much!

14. I sold a doll to her on layaway;
      she was extremely prompt to pay on the dates she listed,
      as well as being a fantastic buyer overall!

Thanks again, Ciel.!

15. Ciel purchased some Soom parts from me. She was incredibly quick to pay and really friendly; she let me know straight away once the parts had arrived. Spotless transaction. Thank you!

16. Ciel brought a doll from me, paid promptly on time and let me know when he arrived, wonderful!

17. As always, a great transaction, and a joy to work with!^^ I look forward to continually working with her!

18. Ciel just purchased a Soom Glati from me. Great communication and fast payment.
      I would love to work with her again. Thank you so much!

19. Postive feedback for Ciel., she participated in my Happy Camille Group Order, was a pleasure to deal with, paid fast, great communication and very patient with the looooong wait from HC!

Highly recommended! ^__^

20. Hosted a Soom Lami split. Kept communication open on the status of the doll and shipped quickly when it did arrive. Excellent member to do business with... highly recommended. Overall an EXCELLENT transaction.Thankx so much. - ShadowHawke -