1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazybib

Nov 19, 2006

1. ok she hasn;t got one so i'll start one :D

-----------------------

got a casket from her, love it alot, manage to customised it :D :D good packing :D

2. Thank you Kagari!

3. I commissioned crazybib for two dreadlock wigs. It was great doing business with her. She is very sweet, talented, and has AWESOME communication!! I would love to do business with her again and would refer EVERYONE!!

Thanks crazybib^^

4. ~~Another great transaction with Crazybib~~ We did a trade and it went VERY smoothly. Crazybib is incredibly friendly. She dyed my wig quickly, kept me informed about progress, and shipped as soon as she was done.
      I would reccommend her ALL THE TIME^^

Thanks!!

5. I orderd one dreadlock wig from Crazybib. She orderd in dyes of my choice especially, and was incredbly helpful all the way. The wig is great quailty too. I can not reccomend her more!

6. I've finaly got the wig from Crazybib. It's just amazing! The look and the quality are both great. And besides she is a very nice person to deal with! I really-really recomend her work.

Thank you Crazybib! :D

7. crazybib created an exquisite custom dreads mohair wig for my girl, Samhain ~ it's absolutely stunning and perfect in every way! :love crazybib is wonderful to do business with: She is prompt, polite, with excellent communication (she keeps you posted on every part of the wig making process), safe and fast shipping, her wigs are incredible and beautiful, true works of art created with care and attention to detail: the mohair is shorn in a safe, humane manner (crazybib personally knows the small eco-friendly farmers she purchases the wool from, and has checked all of this out), and the finished wefts are carefully attached to a fabric wig cap, resulting in a beautiful, and perfectly fitting wig. I highly recommend crazybib, and would definitely purchase from her again! :D

Here's a pic of Samhain in her new crazybib wig (it's become her "default"): :aheartbea

[​IMG]

hugs, :kitty2
      earth.spirits

8. crazybib bought a unoa faceplate from me and she's an absolute lovely buyer! Very pleasant to deal with, good communication and fast payment. Thank you!!

9. Crazybib bought a Soulkid body from me recently. She paid immediately, responded just as fast, and was an all around pleasure to deal with. Fantastic buyer, fantastic transaction experience. Can't recommend her enough ^__^

10. Crazybib was a wonderful buyer. She had great communication and paid promptly. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again. :)

11. crazybib bought a Juri head from me and she is a joy to trade with. She paid incredibly quickly and was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Transaction was smooth and she let me know as soon as the head arrived :)
      I'd recommend anyone to do business with her, she is a superb buyer!
      Thank you!

12. crazybib bought a body from me, and everything went really well! Great buyer with clear communication. Paid lightning fast! Wonderful all around.

13. Just received the two custom wigs I recently commissioned from crazybib ~ They are both very beautiful and well made, absolutely perfect in every detail! crazybib also did a wonderful job creating the very unique custom colors I requested for my characters. I LOVE both of these wigs, they suit my dolls perfectly for their characters! And as always, she was great to do business with ~ Polite, friendly (she's super nice), with excellent communication, lovely and very detailed work, and safe, secure shipping. She was also great to work with for the face up she commissioned from me, a very smooth and pleasant transaction all around!

I highly recommend crazybib, she is lovely to do business with!! :candycane:starcookie:bellcookie

Here's a photo of one of the new wigs, this one was created especially for Luis (Mano):

[​IMG]

best wishes,
      earth.spirits :hollyberry

14. I bought a DIM minimee boy body from crazybib...Wow what an awesome seller. Very quick to response and I got the item lightning fast. Would highly recommend and would love to do business with again. Thank you so much :)

15. I bough a Souldoll Girl body from her. She is a really just wonderful person and seller. When I lost my job she was understanding and let me take a little longer with my payments. I would recommend her to anyone. :D

16. I purchased an Unoa milk plate from crazybib- she was very friendly, pmed me back quickly- shipped at lighting pace and the item was well packaged and just as described. I would definately do business with again- thank you!

17. I bought a Kaye Wiggs Unoa Headback from crazybib. She was very honest, friendly and nice, prompt in PM's, and packaged everything very well! She's a great seller! <3

18. Crazybib Bought A Eid Clothing Set From Me And She Payed Very Quickly ..shes A Very Nice Person To Do Business With..thanks Alot

19. I bought unoa faceplate from crazybib:) All was carfully packed and quickly shipped:) I recommend crazybib as a seller to everyone^______^

Thank you:aheartbea

20. I bought a modded Soulkid body from crazybib. It was an wonderful transaction in every way. Communication was excellent and shipping was prompt. This lovely body arrived in great condition. Many thanks!