1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazyfish

Jun 8, 2006

1. if you have had a transaction with me please leave feedback!!!:)
      i also have feedback on ebay as crazyfish78. thanks!!!!

2. Fast payment and very nice to deal with! Please enjoy the Elf Yder!

3. I bought a little scarf from crazyfish and received it very quickly! Lovely and friendly DOA member! :)
      ~thank you~

4. CRAZYFISH IS WONDERFUL!! :sumomo:

During the wild and wonderful ride that has been my first two weeks in this hobby, I have been fortunate to have transactions with a number of helpful, kind, and very generous people. Crazyfish is one!

I purchased two neat wigs from Crazyfish earlier this week. While working out the transaction, we struck up a conversation about how these wigs were going to be for my first-ever real ball-jointed doll.

And Crazyfish went crazy!! :) Not only did she send me the two wigs reeeallly quickly, she also sent me a "noobie gift" -- an adorable bookbag!

So yeah! Feel confident in any transactions with Crazyfish, but also know that she went out of her way to make my first doll homecoming a special event !

(Pictures at 11) :P

5. I bought a Vampire DE Soo head from crazyfish and she was very helpful and plesant to deal with. I received the head in only a few days...

Thanks so much! ^_^

6. Crazyfish is a wonderful seller !!!
      She is quick and really helpful !
      I would like to do business with her again :)

7. I sold an item to crazyfish and the whole transaction went well with her rapid payment and I would love to deal with her again. THANX! :daisy

8. Crazyfish was very nice! Great transaction, fast payment too. ^^ Thanks! :cake:

9. Darling Crazyfish pays ultra-fast and is super sweet to work with! I always love working with her :)

10. I recently sold a CP girl body to crazyfish. She was quick to pay and easy to work with. She's a great buyer and very sweet. ^__^

11. I had a great transaction with crazyfish~Payment was sent promptly and everything went smoothly!

12. Crazyfish is great! I sold her a wig, super-fast payment, smooth transaction, a sweetheart to deal with--thanks so much!! Enjoy! :)

13. Crazyfish purchased a wig from me, and was a delight! Thank you again! :)

14. :D I bought some cheerydoll jeans from crazyfish...she was a pleasure to deal with, and kind enough to hold the item for me for a few days.....great communication, fast shipment!! Thanks so much!!!

15. bought some simpley fabulous trousers fast shipping great product and a wonderful person to boot:D

16. sold an Iplehouse outfit to crazyfish. Wonderful buyer, fast payment and informed me when the package got there. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again! ^_____^

17. Crazyfish is the greatest! Fast to pay and communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely deal with her any time and recommend her highly!

Thank!

18. I bought some hands from crazyfish for my girl Kyla and they were a perfect match, she was awesome and so quick to respond. Hands got here super fast and in perfect condition :) thanks again

19. I think we need to get crazyfish to offer her clothes up for sale in the marketplace, yes I do!! I did a trade with her for a dress/crochet stuff, and I just LOVE the outfit she made. She is wonderful to deal with in every way!

20. Crazyfish bought a bear from me, and she was fast to pay and great to talk to.