1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazyfish

Jun 8, 2006

1. if you have had a transaction with me please leave feedback!!!:)
      i also have feedback on ebay as crazyfish78. thanks!!!!

2. Fast payment and very nice to deal with! Please enjoy the Elf Yder!

3. I bought a little scarf from crazyfish and received it very quickly! Lovely and friendly DOA member! :)
      ~thank you~

4. CRAZYFISH IS WONDERFUL!! :sumomo:

During the wild and wonderful ride that has been my first two weeks in this hobby, I have been fortunate to have transactions with a number of helpful, kind, and very generous people. Crazyfish is one!

I purchased two neat wigs from Crazyfish earlier this week. While working out the transaction, we struck up a conversation about how these wigs were going to be for my first-ever real ball-jointed doll.

And Crazyfish went crazy!! :) Not only did she send me the two wigs reeeallly quickly, she also sent me a "noobie gift" -- an adorable bookbag!

So yeah! Feel confident in any transactions with Crazyfish, but also know that she went out of her way to make my first doll homecoming a special event !

(Pictures at 11) :P

5. I bought a Vampire DE Soo head from crazyfish and she was very helpful and plesant to deal with. I received the head in only a few days...

Thanks so much! ^_^

6. Crazyfish is a wonderful seller !!!
      She is quick and really helpful !
      I would like to do business with her again :)

7. I sold an item to crazyfish and the whole transaction went well with her rapid payment and I would love to deal with her again. THANX! :daisy

8. Crazyfish was very nice! Great transaction, fast payment too. ^^ Thanks! :cake:

9. Darling Crazyfish pays ultra-fast and is super sweet to work with! I always love working with her :)

10. I recently sold a CP girl body to crazyfish. She was quick to pay and easy to work with. She's a great buyer and very sweet. ^__^

11. I had a great transaction with crazyfish~Payment was sent promptly and everything went smoothly!

12. Crazyfish is great! I sold her a wig, super-fast payment, smooth transaction, a sweetheart to deal with--thanks so much!! Enjoy! :)

13. Crazyfish purchased a wig from me, and was a delight! Thank you again! :)

14. :D I bought some cheerydoll jeans from crazyfish...she was a pleasure to deal with, and kind enough to hold the item for me for a few days.....great communication, fast shipment!! Thanks so much!!!

15. bought some simpley fabulous trousers fast shipping great product and a wonderful person to boot:D

16. sold an Iplehouse outfit to crazyfish. Wonderful buyer, fast payment and informed me when the package got there. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again! ^_____^

17. Crazyfish is the greatest! Fast to pay and communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely deal with her any time and recommend her highly!

Thank!

18. I bought some hands from crazyfish for my girl Kyla and they were a perfect match, she was awesome and so quick to respond. Hands got here super fast and in perfect condition :) thanks again

19. I think we need to get crazyfish to offer her clothes up for sale in the marketplace, yes I do!! I did a trade with her for a dress/crochet stuff, and I just LOVE the outfit she made. She is wonderful to deal with in every way!

20. Crazyfish bought a bear from me, and she was fast to pay and great to talk to.