1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Cycy

Apr 14, 2008

1. Hello ^^

I open this thread even if I do face up since 2 years...but I forget to open this thread O.o

Thank you for all !

2. Wonderful person to deal with! Good communication, fast shipment, items were in perfect condition.
      I highly recommend doing business with Cycy!!

3. Great person to deal with!! Fast answers, pays quickly, very kind!! Highly recommended!!
      Thank you very much for the transaction ^___^

4. Oh I just saw this! Cycy did face-up for my Dion and I like him very much! She is a great artist! Highly recommand..............:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. Wonderful person to deal with. Great communication, prompt payment, excellent follow up. A+++++

6. I purchased a pretty Napidoll Chesi head from Cycy, and she was so friendly, always ready to answer to my questions :)
      I had a wonderful transaction with her, the face up she did to my doll is simply beautiful.
      I would recommend her, and if I have any chance in the future, will buy from her again :)

7. Cycy bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Very nice to do business with.

8. Cycy bought a doll head from me. She's an excellent buyer - fast communication & fast payments, thank you for such a pleasant transaction! :D

9. Cycy bought a BW urethane Supia Rosy body from me. Prompt payment, great communication and very friendly:) A very pleasant transaction:)

10. I bought a wig from Cycy. Great Communication. Shipped Fast. Beautiful Wig. Thank you!

Yia

11. I just sold an Amelia head to Cycy! She was one of the most pleasant people I have ever dealt with on DoA!!! Don't hesitate to do business with her! Thanks!!! :D :D :D

Judy

12. Bought a wig from cycy.

She was super sweet, even offering to translate the French page for me ^^

Don't ever hesitate to do business with her. She is SO lovely.

13. I bought a Soom Bix from Cycy! Communication was wonderful; she always replied quickly, and she let me know when she could ship! She answered all my questions, and he arrived wonderfully packed and just gorgeous. Thanks so much!

14. I bought two of cycy's wigs and they came in seperate bags in VERY good condition.

Thanks a lot and she also let me know when she was about to post them as well.

Thanks and look forward to doing business with you again in the future :)

15. I just bought a head migidoll, his make-up is very beautiful ... she is very serious + + +
      the head was well protected..

16. I purchased a beautiful Sooah hybrid from Cycy and loved her face-up so much that I commissioned her to repaint another doll for me!

Cycy's work is wonderful and she is a great person to deal with.

Thankyou :)

17. bought a CP d. lishe from cycy, nice seller + updates and very nice person to deal with.

Thanks dear~ :)

18. I commissioned a make up on a Soom Lazule and Cycy was very communicative and she did what I asked her to do. She is very polite and the resoult is what I wanted. She takes about 4 weeks for the make up, but it's whorty. Thanks for your work!

19. She split the Peakswoods FOC Wake-Up Goldie Limited Version (Suntan Vampire Wedding) with me. I´ve got the dress and the wig. Communication was nice and fluently. There was a delay in shipping but that was because of the french post which didn´t sent the package out. She informed me about what happened and sent it through another post office. The items arrived safely wrapped a few days later. Overall a great transaction!

20. cycy sold me her modified Abadon, and I'm eternally happy [I always thought he was perfect]. He's sooo beautiful! She let me do a short layaway and she communicated with me on a regular basis, throughout the whole transaction. She shipped him out perfectly, and he arrived very quickly & safely. I'm thrilled and I would definitely do business with her again. :)