1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Cycy

Apr 14, 2008

1. Hello ^^

I open this thread even if I do face up since 2 years...but I forget to open this thread O.o

Thank you for all !

2. Wonderful person to deal with! Good communication, fast shipment, items were in perfect condition.
      I highly recommend doing business with Cycy!!

3. Great person to deal with!! Fast answers, pays quickly, very kind!! Highly recommended!!
      Thank you very much for the transaction ^___^

4. Oh I just saw this! Cycy did face-up for my Dion and I like him very much! She is a great artist! Highly recommand..............:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. Wonderful person to deal with. Great communication, prompt payment, excellent follow up. A+++++

6. I purchased a pretty Napidoll Chesi head from Cycy, and she was so friendly, always ready to answer to my questions :)
      I had a wonderful transaction with her, the face up she did to my doll is simply beautiful.
      I would recommend her, and if I have any chance in the future, will buy from her again :)

7. Cycy bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Very nice to do business with.

8. Cycy bought a doll head from me. She's an excellent buyer - fast communication & fast payments, thank you for such a pleasant transaction! :D

9. Cycy bought a BW urethane Supia Rosy body from me. Prompt payment, great communication and very friendly:) A very pleasant transaction:)

10. I bought a wig from Cycy. Great Communication. Shipped Fast. Beautiful Wig. Thank you!

Yia

11. I just sold an Amelia head to Cycy! She was one of the most pleasant people I have ever dealt with on DoA!!! Don't hesitate to do business with her! Thanks!!! :D :D :D

Judy

12. Bought a wig from cycy.

She was super sweet, even offering to translate the French page for me ^^

Don't ever hesitate to do business with her. She is SO lovely.

13. I bought a Soom Bix from Cycy! Communication was wonderful; she always replied quickly, and she let me know when she could ship! She answered all my questions, and he arrived wonderfully packed and just gorgeous. Thanks so much!

14. I bought two of cycy's wigs and they came in seperate bags in VERY good condition.

Thanks a lot and she also let me know when she was about to post them as well.

Thanks and look forward to doing business with you again in the future :)

15. I just bought a head migidoll, his make-up is very beautiful ... she is very serious + + +
      the head was well protected..

16. I purchased a beautiful Sooah hybrid from Cycy and loved her face-up so much that I commissioned her to repaint another doll for me!

Cycy's work is wonderful and she is a great person to deal with.

Thankyou :)

17. bought a CP d. lishe from cycy, nice seller + updates and very nice person to deal with.

Thanks dear~ :)

18. I commissioned a make up on a Soom Lazule and Cycy was very communicative and she did what I asked her to do. She is very polite and the resoult is what I wanted. She takes about 4 weeks for the make up, but it's whorty. Thanks for your work!

19. She split the Peakswoods FOC Wake-Up Goldie Limited Version (Suntan Vampire Wedding) with me. I´ve got the dress and the wig. Communication was nice and fluently. There was a delay in shipping but that was because of the french post which didn´t sent the package out. She informed me about what happened and sent it through another post office. The items arrived safely wrapped a few days later. Overall a great transaction!

20. cycy sold me her modified Abadon, and I'm eternally happy [I always thought he was perfect]. He's sooo beautiful! She let me do a short layaway and she communicated with me on a regular basis, throughout the whole transaction. She shipped him out perfectly, and he arrived very quickly & safely. I'm thrilled and I would definitely do business with her again. :)