1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cydril

May 7, 2011

1. If you have a transaction with me please leave feedback here :)

2. Cydril bought a YO-SD dress from me. Payment was prompt, and communication was super friendly! Thanks for an excellent transaction! :D

3. I purchased a Leeke World doll from Cydril and the transaction was PERFECT!!! She communicated very well and shipped the doll very quickly after receiving payment!!! The doll arrived well packaged and as described!:) I am very happy with this transaction!!! I highly recommend Cydril to all & hope to deal with her again!!! Thanks for everything Dear!!!

4. Cydril bought a LittleFee elf Ante from me, and the transaction was flawless! Thanks so much - I hope that you love her! :)

5. Cydril bought my Byuri from me. It was an excellent transaction.
      Thanks,
      Robin

6. I purchased a 2 piece Yo SD outfit from Cydril, and I recommend her! She kept in touch, shipped fast, and the outfit was really cute! :D Thanks!

7. Bought a LTF skirt and shoes from Cydril and transaction was perfect! Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much!

8. I purchased an MSD outfit. Just as described. Great communication and overall transaction.

9. I purchased some items for my BID and they arrived packed very well and as described. Shipping was quick and the seller very pleasant so I would work with her again. :)

10. bought a yosd kimono, paid fast, with no problems XD

11. Sold items to Cydril.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

12. I purchased Byuri from Cydril and the transaction couldn't have been easier! Cydril answered all of my questions promptly and was super-nice. Everything went so smoothly. My dolly arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much for everything!!

13. Cydril commissioned me to make one SD sweater^^ Everything went very well, Cydril was very patient and understanding, and the payment was instantly made after my work was done. I couldn't ask for a better customer:) Thank you very much!

14. I bought a Yo-SD outfit from Cydril and there great communication and I received it in the mail two days after she said it would be shipped out. There was even an extra hat in the package - I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend doing business with Cydril!

15. Bought two Spampy items from Cydril and items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

16. Cydril purchased a Tan Fullset Mikhaila from me. Excellent communication and quick payment. She also
      let me know as soon as her new girl arrived. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction and definitely would deal with Cydril again. Thank you!

17. I bought some cute overalls from Cydril - it was a great transaction and she included some cute little extras in my package! Highly recommend!

18. I recently bought some YoSd clothing from[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Cydril and she was very nice, responded to my e-mails promptly and shipped everything very fast. ^^ I would definitively buy from her again and recommend her as a seller. [/FONT]

19. Cydril purchased some msd boots from me. Smooth transaction all the way around. She was super nice, sent payment quickly, responded to PMs, and even let me know as soon as her package arrived! Would definitely do business with her again! (^-^)

20. I bought a wig Cydril had posted to the marketplace and it was a perfect transaction. She replied to my PM right away, followed up, shipped quickly and the wig is just right. I'd gladly do business with Cydril again. =)