1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Darkangelxix. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Darkangelxix was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Made a transaction for a BW CP mature girl body with Darkangelxix. Was shipped fast and in great condition. Very prompt in replies. Pleasure to work with ^^

3. I had a wonderful purchase from Darkangelxix ..A VDES head arrived super fast and in lovely condition.. I recommend her highly

thanks so much again Darkangelxix

4. Darkangelxix is really easy to talk to and deal with. We did a trade for her Shall and my mnf lishe.. It went really smooth and she can be trusted with trades :)
      She shipped the best way next to ems ^^
      Can be trusted with trades :D

5. Just received the our items. Thank you for a great transaction!

6. I purchase a doll from Darkangelxix.
      I would recomend her to anyone! Great communication and fast shipping! She is very friendly.

7. Darkangelxix bought a outfit from me trough e-bay, great buyer, highly recomended! thank you again! ^^

8. Hello! I'm leaving good feedback :D I bought MNF Lishe from her and she made me feel really good about the whole transaction, I would bug her with heaps of questions and she'd always respond really quickly. She also did a custom face up for her that looks really nice as well. Thanks so much :D

9. I bought 2 swords from darkanelxix. They are gorgeous and arrived very promply and well packaged. Thanks bunches!! :D

10. I sold darkangelxix some clothes and a faceup, and she was always totally pleasant to deal with ^^

11. Darkangelxix has participated twice in my VolksUSA group orders and it has been a double nice experience. XD Very recommended! :)

12. just bought and received two swords from darkangelxix. great communication, prompt response, items exactly as shown. would definitely deal with this seller again. ^_^

13. I sold a Juri head to Darkangelxix, and I'm very pleased with the transaction. We held up good communications throughout the process and Darkangel was fast to pay and really reliable. I won't hesitate to have business with her again! :Ð

14. I sold long ago a Vamp Soo to her, and she was kind, nice, understanding and so pleasent. ^^

15. I sold a SD dress to her and all went perfect!! Great buyer! Thank you so much!!!! :D

16. She is a complete pleasure to deal with :-). Thank you!!

17. An absolute dream to work with, thanks!!

18. Darkangelxix is a perfect buyer!, i sold her faceplate:)),quick payment and we had a very good correspondence.:))
      Thanks again!!:))

19. GREAT transaction for Unoa!!!! Was extremely patient with questions and answered in a very timely manner. Wrapped perfectly and arrived in fabulous condition. I have to just say thank you for my new addition!! :)

20. I sold eyes to Darkangelxix. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Very nice person with great communication.