Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Darkangelxix. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Darkangelxix was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Made a transaction for a BW CP mature girl body with Darkangelxix. Was shipped fast and in great condition. Very prompt in replies. Pleasure to work with ^^

3. I had a wonderful purchase from Darkangelxix ..A VDES head arrived super fast and in lovely condition.. I recommend her highly

thanks so much again Darkangelxix

4. Darkangelxix is really easy to talk to and deal with. We did a trade for her Shall and my mnf lishe.. It went really smooth and she can be trusted with trades :)
      She shipped the best way next to ems ^^
      Can be trusted with trades :D

5. Just received the our items. Thank you for a great transaction!

6. I purchase a doll from Darkangelxix.
      I would recomend her to anyone! Great communication and fast shipping! She is very friendly.

7. Darkangelxix bought a outfit from me trough e-bay, great buyer, highly recomended! thank you again! ^^

8. Hello! I'm leaving good feedback :D I bought MNF Lishe from her and she made me feel really good about the whole transaction, I would bug her with heaps of questions and she'd always respond really quickly. She also did a custom face up for her that looks really nice as well. Thanks so much :D

9. I bought 2 swords from darkanelxix. They are gorgeous and arrived very promply and well packaged. Thanks bunches!! :D

10. I sold darkangelxix some clothes and a faceup, and she was always totally pleasant to deal with ^^

11. Darkangelxix has participated twice in my VolksUSA group orders and it has been a double nice experience. XD Very recommended! :)

12. just bought and received two swords from darkangelxix. great communication, prompt response, items exactly as shown. would definitely deal with this seller again. ^_^

13. I sold a Juri head to Darkangelxix, and I'm very pleased with the transaction. We held up good communications throughout the process and Darkangel was fast to pay and really reliable. I won't hesitate to have business with her again! :Ð

14. I sold long ago a Vamp Soo to her, and she was kind, nice, understanding and so pleasent. ^^

15. I sold a SD dress to her and all went perfect!! Great buyer! Thank you so much!!!! :D

16. She is a complete pleasure to deal with :-). Thank you!!

17. An absolute dream to work with, thanks!!

18. Darkangelxix is a perfect buyer!, i sold her faceplate:)),quick payment and we had a very good correspondence.:))
      Thanks again!!:))

19. GREAT transaction for Unoa!!!! Was extremely patient with questions and answered in a very timely manner. Wrapped perfectly and arrived in fabulous condition. I have to just say thank you for my new addition!! :)

20. I sold eyes to Darkangelxix. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Very nice person with great communication.