1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dena

Jun 5, 2007

1. If we've had a transaction, please leave me feedback.

Thanks!

2. Dena's purchased from me a few times in the past... an FCS MSD, DZBB Kay, and a girl Wishel. She pays quick and communicates well! Thank you!

Raven

3. I had a trade transaction with Dena and it was very easy and satisfactory. :)

Thanks, Dena.

4. Dena purchased my sweet May and now a sweet mini May Outfit! In both transactions, she was quick to pay and very easy to communicate with throuout the sale. She promptly informed me when each item arrived. I look forward to doing business with her again.

Lishe

5. Purchased Wishel boy from her on eBay fast shipping, great communication, will do business with her again.

Carrie

6. purchased her BF Xaio!
      arrived wonderfully packed and in perfect condition, whenever i needed trackng info she helped as much as she could.
      great seller
      xxx

7. I had a wonderful trade experience with Dena! I love my Moona! Thanks!

8. Perfect transaction with Dena who purchase a Pipos mouse from me. Payment was super fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer! Thanks :aheartbea

9. I'm sooooooooooo freaking late! I should have given feedback to everyone in July/August, but forgot all about the process! Please forgive me! Ach!

Anyway, we did a go together and Dena was awesome! Thanks for joining and helping us reach our goal of free shipping :D