1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollaholic

Apr 30, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for all my transactions here
      Thankyou
      :)

2. Just finished a transaction with dollaholic.
      Wonderful lady and great communication.
      Thank you so very much.

3. Traded with dollaholic, and it was a wonderful experience!! I'm so happy! :) Thanks again!

4. POSITIVE

dollaholic purchased a Soom Ai from me. Great communication and swift payment. What a pleasure dealing with dollaholic. Highly reccommended. Thanks so much :)

5. POSITIVE!!

Another great trade completed with dollaholic who is a pleasure to deal with!! Thanks so much!! :)

6. Just finished a very pleasant transaction with dollaholic.
      Thank you so much!!

7. Definately positive!

Bought a cute Tiny boy! He arrived well packaged and really fast too ^^
      I love him to pieces! Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of Soom Limited Ai eyes from dollaholic. They were packed well and arrived in mint condition! It was great doing business with her. Highly recommended. c:
      thank you so much ^^

9. I bought a Puki Flora faceplate from dollaholic and it was really an easy and wonderful transaction. She's very friendly, shipped right away, and packed the FP very well. It's adorable and I love it. I'd definitely buy from her again <3
      thank you!!

10. Dollaholic sold me the most ADORABLE Choco puki Rose! She is very friendly, and fun to talk with, and she even included a wig and a really cute outfit! The doll came super-fast, and arrived in picture perfect condition. (I LOVE this doll!) I can't say enough great things about Dollaholic; I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, or recommend her to anyone!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK! <3

Dollaholic sold me a pair of SOOM LE afi eyes. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient and gladly accommodated my shipping needs. Her replies were prompt and kind. I would love the opportunity to work with her again ^^

Thank you for my lovely eyes dear :truffle

12. Positive Feedback. :)

Dollaholic bought a Soom Doll from me on layaway. everything went smoothly. Payments were made promptly and communication was great, friendly and easy to understand. thank you for a great transaction. :) <3

13. Very positive feedback ^^
      I am so happy to bought a set of Appini cat parts from Dollaholic! The parts where very well packed and the contact was so nice and kind, everytime again, thank you so much!

14. Dollaholic entered a Realpuki swap I hosted.

She sent her partner a nice gift and mailed her package on time. I would welcome her back if I ever host another swap!

15. I bought a realpuki roro from Dollaholic, she was lovely to communicate with, quick and responsive. Very helpful with the shipping and to my many questions. The doll is in awesome condition and was shipped to me quickly after I had paid. I would love to buy from her again!

16. Dollaholic bought a Lati Yellow wig from me. Transaction was perfect, from start to finish. Thanks again!

17. Dollaholic purchased a doll from me and was a sweetheart of a buyer. She paid quickly, and I would definitely sell to her again.

18. Dollaholic purchased a Soom Appini body from me! She paid it off quickly, was absolutely wonderful when I took wayy to long to ship (sorry!). I'd absolutely love to work with her again! ^^

19. i recently adopted a tiny Lati doll from dollaholic. the transaction was perfect :D communication was friendly :) and shipping was speedy :dance i would highly recommend Al!! thanks

20. I adopted a Pukipuki from dollaholic. Al is a fantastic person to deal with - excellent communication, speedy shipping, and friendly service. Thanks for a super transaction!