1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dollfashionsbymaryloi

Jul 24, 2008

1. Please leave me feedback :lol:

2. I purchased a pair of Little Fee wings from dollfashionsbymaryloi. They were in perfect condition, extremely well packaged and sent quickly.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

3. dollfashionsbymaryloi bought a wig from me and was lovely to deal with - very communicative and friendly and paid quickly too! :>) Thanks - will happily do business with her again!

4. Hi, me & Maryloi Traded dolls, She was & is the sweetest person ever! I would Gladly trade/buy/sell to/from her anyday!!! Thanks! I love my dollie!!!:D:D:D

5. I adopted an LF Ante from Mary...and am totally in LOVE!:aheartbea

Mary shipped her FAST, and Ante was extremely well packaged. I couldn't be HAPPIER! :fangirl:

I would totally buy from her again!

:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

6. Yes! I just had a delightful and ultra-fast transaction for a littlefee Pukisha faceuplate.

I have nothing but good things to say :)

7. I bought a Sleeping Shushu head from dollfashionsbymaryloi and it was a happy experience--the little head came so well packed, very quickly, and with a cute note! I'd be delighted to buy from her again!

8. I bought a pair of SD-sized boots from dollfashionsbymaryloi and everything was perfect! It was a very smooth, quick, and friendly transaction and the boots arrived very well packed and in great condition!

9. Mary bought a CH doll from me and the entire transaction is excellent - prompt replies, fast payment and let me know when she received the doll. I would love to deal with her again :D

Thanks!!

10. Mary bought a BBB Apollo from me. Communication was super, payment was ultra fast, and she was all in all an awesome buyer! I'd definitely do business with her again. :D Thanks for adopting my boy!

11. Mary bought a Custom House Yeondu from me, her payment was super fast and she was awesome with communication - very nice and friendly! I would definitely sell her to again!

Thank you!

12. A very pleasant transaction! A+ for communication and always paid when promised. Would love to transact with again!
      Thank you for being an A+ buyer!

13. Mary bought an Elfdoll Sooah from me. It was a perfect transaction, with prompt payment and friendly communication. She was very easy to deal with--I would gladly do business again.

14. I sold an Only-Doll NingGe to Mary. She was a joy to talk to and wonderful to work with. She paid quickly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. She even sent a picture of him. :) I definitely recommend doing business with her.

I am so happy that he has found a new home with you! :)

15. dollfashionsbymaryloi did a layaway with me and paid on time and communicated excellently -- very reliable :)

16. I sold an Elfdoll Sooah head on layaway to dollfashionsbymaryloi. Communication was easy and friendly all the way. Payments were on time. The shipping carrier lost the package for about a month, but dollfashionsbymaryloi was very pleasant and very patient to deal with.
      Except for the long time to deliver the head, then the transaction was very pleasant and easy.