1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dorkurz

Dec 2, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you have had a transaction with me. Thanks so much, everyone. <3<3<3

2. I bought a head from dorkurz, and it arrived today, safe and just as described :aheartbea

It was a smooth and pleasant transaction all the way, very quick
      and sweet communication, fast shipping and item very well packed.
      Very nice seller, recommended !! :)

3. dorkurz was part of my Volks USA Group order. She was excellent to deal with: fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended! Thank you very much!

4. I have some clothing from dorkurz. The quality is really nice and everything is super cute!!!
      She is very good to deal with, and I will most deffinitely order from her again.
      Lovya! <333

5. I bought some clothes from dorkurz, and they are amazing quality! Communication was great, shipping was fast, definately a good transaction. I will definately be ordering again!

6. Bought a shirt from dorkurz, it's amazing! Very fast, and wonderful communication too! I will definitely order from dorkurz again!

7. bought a top and trousers from dorkurz.
      Wonderfully made, amazing commuincation and will definatly be buying from dorkurz again as i love her stuff so much!
      recommended!! :D

8. I bought some MiniFee shorts and a tee from dorkurz, they both look lovely, and were shipped promptly!

Excellent seller :)

9. I bought a Unoa shirt from dorkurz. She communicated very well and was really nice. Fast shipping! A+ seller.

10. I purchased a tank top for dorkurz. It is well made and came very quickly. Great seller.

11. Bought 3 tops (2 tank tops and 1 off shoulder sweater)
      Lovely communication and amazing tops :D thanks so much ^^
      Great seller!!
      Will be back again for more hopefully :D

12. Dorkurz joined my Leeke group order. She was very quick to pay and very patient when the order was delayed.

13. I bought a great pair of shorts from dorkurz and they are very well made. Communication was excellent and I received them quickly. I will definitely buy from her again.

14. I bought a tank top for Unoa and have nothing but praise for dorkurz - good communication, quick shipping and great item, very well finished ^^

15. I bought a tank top and a hoodie. They arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous ^__^
      I'd definately buy from her again.
      Fabulous seller!

16. I bought a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans from dorkurz. She was super nice and wonderful to deal with, the clothes were fantastically made and super cute. Super fabulous, thanks so much!

17. Got a t-shirt from her its so cute! Really good communication, and super shipping! Thanks again:fangirl:

18. I bought an adorable apple tee from dorkuz. I love it! excellent seller, would definitely buy from again. <3

19. Just purchased a lovely off-shoulder sweater from dorkurz. It's fantastic! Incredibly well-made, fits perfectly, and shipping was amazingly fast! Thanks so much! You'll be sure to see me again. ^^

20. Just purchased a couple of things from dorkurz, again, and I love them!