1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dorkurz

Dec 2, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you have had a transaction with me. Thanks so much, everyone. <3<3<3

2. I bought a head from dorkurz, and it arrived today, safe and just as described :aheartbea

It was a smooth and pleasant transaction all the way, very quick
      and sweet communication, fast shipping and item very well packed.
      Very nice seller, recommended !! :)

3. dorkurz was part of my Volks USA Group order. She was excellent to deal with: fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended! Thank you very much!

4. I have some clothing from dorkurz. The quality is really nice and everything is super cute!!!
      She is very good to deal with, and I will most deffinitely order from her again.
      Lovya! <333

5. I bought some clothes from dorkurz, and they are amazing quality! Communication was great, shipping was fast, definately a good transaction. I will definately be ordering again!

6. Bought a shirt from dorkurz, it's amazing! Very fast, and wonderful communication too! I will definitely order from dorkurz again!

7. bought a top and trousers from dorkurz.
      Wonderfully made, amazing commuincation and will definatly be buying from dorkurz again as i love her stuff so much!
      recommended!! :D

8. I bought some MiniFee shorts and a tee from dorkurz, they both look lovely, and were shipped promptly!

Excellent seller :)

9. I bought a Unoa shirt from dorkurz. She communicated very well and was really nice. Fast shipping! A+ seller.

10. I purchased a tank top for dorkurz. It is well made and came very quickly. Great seller.

11. Bought 3 tops (2 tank tops and 1 off shoulder sweater)
      Lovely communication and amazing tops :D thanks so much ^^
      Great seller!!
      Will be back again for more hopefully :D

12. Dorkurz joined my Leeke group order. She was very quick to pay and very patient when the order was delayed.

13. I bought a great pair of shorts from dorkurz and they are very well made. Communication was excellent and I received them quickly. I will definitely buy from her again.

14. I bought a tank top for Unoa and have nothing but praise for dorkurz - good communication, quick shipping and great item, very well finished ^^

15. I bought a tank top and a hoodie. They arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous ^__^
      I'd definately buy from her again.
      Fabulous seller!

16. I bought a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans from dorkurz. She was super nice and wonderful to deal with, the clothes were fantastically made and super cute. Super fabulous, thanks so much!

17. Got a t-shirt from her its so cute! Really good communication, and super shipping! Thanks again:fangirl:

18. I bought an adorable apple tee from dorkuz. I love it! excellent seller, would definitely buy from again. <3

19. Just purchased a lovely off-shoulder sweater from dorkurz. It's fantastic! Incredibly well-made, fits perfectly, and shipping was amazingly fast! Thanks so much! You'll be sure to see me again. ^^

20. Just purchased a couple of things from dorkurz, again, and I love them!