Feedback for DreamSight

Jan 14, 2012

1. Feedback for all the transactions with me!

I appreciate you leave a feedback :aheartbea

#1 DreamSight, Jan 14, 2012
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    2. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !

3. I sold a Narae teeth part to DreamSight and the transaction went perfectly smoothly - thank you!
      I definitely recommend this user for future transactions! :)

4. I bought a beret cap from Dreamsight. The entire transaction went very well. She was great with communication and sent my package out very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

5. I purchased a Limwha Mono faceplate from DreamSight and it couldn't have been a better transaction. I took a two part layaway, which was extremely flexible, and the faceplate was shipped right away after I finished my payments, even though I paid it off earlier than planned. Great and friendly seller. I would definitely do business again. Thank you so much!

6. Dreamsight bought me a Cerisedolls Ninon, it was a very good transaction. Communication was great, very friendly, the payment was quick and she sent me a message when she received the doll. I recommend her as a buyer.

7. Dreamsight bought me a BJD doll head.
      The communication was smooth and prompt, she paid very quickly.
      It was an excellent transaction, everything was perfect, I highly recommend her!!

8. I bought the Half-Elf Limhwa/Eos doll that DreamSight was selling. Communication was brilliant, she answered the questions I had and kept me updated. One thing that could be improved would be more recent pictures of the sale items. I would reccomend her as a seller.