1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Drella

Jan 20, 2012

1. I've just completed my first transaction not long ago, so here's my feedback thread! :)

2. I'm sorry it took so long for me to put up my Feedback!

I sold a Doll Leaves W to Drella on layaway~ She was very prompt with her payments, and her ability to reply to PMs quickly was outstanding!

I'd love to do business with her again!

3. Drella bought Unoa Akubi fp from me and everything was just great :)
      She replied fast and payed at once and let me know when the fp arrived.
      Thank you!

4. I sold Peak's Woods Lady Bee to Drella. Paid fast and easy to talked to. Everything went very smoothly. Thank you and recommend!

5. I sold some MSD dresses to Drella. She paid really fast, and she let me know when the items arrived right away. A very sweet person, quick to reply and a great buyer. Thanks for a perfect transaction!!!

6. Bought a notdoll lab bleu citron head and a doll leave 1/4 male body from her~~~ great communication and transaction~ :)

7. I've bought a Unoa B-el Faceplate from her, the communication was great and friendly, she shipped it very fast and the FP is fantastic. i would buy from her again and can recommend her :)

8. [h=2]Drella bought clothes from me for her cute girls, she was great in communication, payment was quick and transaction was a perfect one! Thank you so much. :)[/h]

9. Drella bought a pair of MNF hands from me. She was prompt and friendly with communication at all times and let me know as soon as she received the package! A recommended buyer, thank you!

10. Drella purchased a Planetdoll girl from me on layaway. Payments were prompt and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you, i hope you like your girl :kitty2

11. I bought a MSD top from Drella. It was a great transaction! She was friendly and prompt with communication and the item was shipped out promptly!
      I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

12. Drella purchased a pair of jointed hands from me and was a wonderful buyer. We had to deal with a shipping mishap that caused the package to be returned to me at first, but it arrived the second time and I appreciated their patience on this -- as well as all of the quick and friendly communication and prompt payment for the item. Would be happy to do business with again. :)

13. I sold a LLTdoll Roderich head to Drella, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)