1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dweia :)

Nov 10, 2009

1. I had a transaction with dweia and I have noticed that she don't have her feedback thread yet, so I start one. :)

dweia commissioned me to paint her kid a new face-up and the whole way is a great experience. ^^
      Fast and friendly communication with very prompt payment~

Thank you so much~! :D

2. 100% positive feedback!!! Dweia bought from me a yosd shin. She is very easy to deal with and so nice!!! She told me when her new baby arrived very quickly! Hope to do business with her again!

3. I did a faceup commission for dweia.
      She is extremely friendly to work with. Communication and payment were both prompt. I would definitely like to work with her again. :>

4. dweia bought an outfit from me.
      We had a short layaway. Dweia made the last payment faster than she had expected, and it was a very nice transaction.

Dweia really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, smooth payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction.

I highly recommend Dweia!! :D

5. Purchased a wig and a dress from Dweia, everything was packed very well and shipping was fast! Communication was also very smooth! Will definitely recommend as a seller ^^

6. dweia bought yosd alice from me, and it was a very nice transaction. Communication and payment were prompt and pleasant. highly recommended. Thanks a lot! :)

7. Dweia purchased several YOSD shoes from me. She sent payment on the day she said she would and she is very easy to deal with. Everything went well except for the time it took for the parcel to reach her. She has been thoroughly understanding during the process when the tracking number failed to work and was very patient. The parcel finally arrived today and both of us are really relieved. Thank you very much. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. She is recommended to all.