1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for earth.spirits

Dec 19, 2008

1. Figured I'd start the thread for earth.spirits ^_^

earth.spirits was great to deal with. Bought some SD-sized girl clothes/accessories from her. Good communication, fast shipping. Thank you!

2. Oh, I should have thought of this! I have had several... many transactions and always with fantastic results, she is a great customer, and more :)

Susan

3. I've had a number of great transactions with earth.spirits - everything has gone
      perfectly with her both as buyer and as seller! Her packing is superb - and she
      lets me know when my payment arrives and when she posts packages. She also
      lets me know when she's received things from me (I sure appreciate this as a seller).

Do transactions with her with great confidence - she's the BEST!!!
      Robyn in WA :)

4. earth.spirits is a wonderful buyer. We have had several excellent transactions. Highly recommended

5. earth.spirits bought a drgon plushie from me a while back, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again! :)

6. Earthspirits rocks

I have done many transactions w Gina she is an absolute doll to deal with I am always pleased by my purchases. She is a sweetheart and I can without a doubt recommend her to anyone either in a trade. or puchase from or selling too.

: )

7. Earth.Spirits has purchased from me in the past. Excellent transactions! She pays promptly (by money order) and let me know of the items' safe arrival.

Recommended!
      Raven

8. I have both bought and sold to Earthspirits and she has been a pleasure to deal with on both ways. I always feel dolls I sell are going to good home, and also anyhting I have bought from her has been with everything open and honest. Great person to deal with no matter what direction item is going.

9. Earth.spirits has been in MANY of my group orders, has purchased items from me, and even sold to me. Every single transaction has been a PLEASURE. She is always on the ball, communicates very well, and very kind. I HIGHLY recommend her, and will always welcome her in any transaction.

POSITIVE:thumbup:thumbup

10. I have had multiple transactions with earth.spirits. I have sold wigs to her several times, and had a trade of a wig for a face-up (which my daughter adores). She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I simply cannot say enough positive things about her! I would highly recommend any transactions with earth.spirits. :D

11. I bought some lovely gumdrop eyes from earthspirits and the transaction went fast and smooth! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :candycane

12. I have had many transactions as a buyer with earth.spirits and every one a pleasure. She is very communicative, packs a neat little package, and ships promptly ... and I'm always pleased with my purchases. Couldn't ask for a better seller; I highly recommend her!

13. Did a split with Gina and I cannot recommend her enough. She's a wonderful partner, excellent in all aspects of the transaction, plus she's a lovely person to communicate with and she has an endless suplpy of patience! Please deal with her with full confidence!!! :D Thank you so much! ~Nina~

14. We have had several wonderful transactions with earth.spirits. Quick with payment and great communication. Highly recommended buyer!! Thanks so much!!

15. Earthspirits is Wonderful to work with! She paid promptly, had great/friendly communication, and was a pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend her :)
      Thanks for everything!

16. I've had lots of transactions with Earthspirits and they've all been perfect! Always prompt, friendly emails, quick shipping, great packing. I'll happily do business with Gina any time!

17. I've had many great transactions with earth.spirits {Gina}, both on Doa and off.. she usually pays me with a moneyorder which is fine with me, and lets me know when its sent and then lets me know when the items arrive.
      I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from her at any time.

18. earthspirits is wonderful to do business with! I recently sold some doll clothes to her-- she was quick to pay, and kept in communication the whole time-- I real pleasurable experience. I've also bought from her before, and hold her in the highest regards.

19. earth.spirits bought two shirts from our last update. Another perfect transaction! Wish all of our transactions were this easy. Thanks again!!

20. I have bought several SD items from earthspirts. They are always packed well, items are always exactly as described and she is great with her communication too.