1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ebony Dragon

Aug 12, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here if you had a transaction with me. Thank you! ^^
    2. I commissioned Ebony Dragon for a chibi of Xial and I highly recommend her. Great communication, started and finished quickly, and it came out beautifully. I would definitely commission her again.
    3. I've known Ebony Dragon from other boards and have recently commissioned her for a chibi of Miyako. She captures characters really well and communication is excellent. I would commission her again.

4. I bought a babmicrony outfit from Ebony. It was beautifully made and looks great on my girl. She does great work.
    5. My package arrived Monday California time but I didn't get to it until after work. What a surprise! How wonderfully put together the clothes are! Tegan looks so sweeet! Thank you ever so much! :)

Just too cute!

Anyone doing business with Ebony Dragon can count on good communications. And hon, you're mum did a fabulous job!
    6. I purchased an adorable outfit for my Bambi Crony from Ebony Dragon. It's a perfect fit, beautiful fabrics - I just love it on my girl. Ebony Dragon's PMs were friendly and the outfit arrived in the time frame I was told. I'd buy from Ebony Dragon again.
    7. I purchased a Bambicrony body from Ebony Dragon on a layaway. She was very pleasant to talk to, fast and constant communication, The body arrived within 4 days excellently packaged, and she included a free sketch of my doll to ^_^ I cannot recommend her more highly! 100% positive feedback! Thank you!! :D
    8. I commissioned an outfit for my puki and ebony dragon was wonderful to work with! I got a set that included the pants and the skirt, and they are so adorable!:aheartbea Thanks so much!
    9. I had to post a picture with the skirt, and with the pants worn properly!

10. I commissioned an outfit for my Bobo ari mouse. It fits wonderfully and very well made. Looks wonderful. Great communication. Would definately commission again ^^
    11. I comissioned a lovely sari set for my Pukipuki from Ebony Dragon, I'm very pleased with it! Delivery time was good and so was communication, thanks so much Ebony!
    12. I sold a Puki faceplate to Ebony Dragon, and she was wonderful to work with! She had great communication and paid promptly--I highly recommend her! :D Thanks much!
    13. I bought a Puki Puki outfit off Ebony Dragon, it arrived promptly and is of good quality - a pleasure to buy from! Thanks!
    14. I was in a split run by Ebony Dragon, she was great! No problems at all! Thank you!
    15. I was in a split run by Ebony dragon, too.
      She was very nice. Very good contact!!!
      Thank you so much for all^^
    16. I bought a puki black cat outfit from Ebony dragon and she was wonderfull to deal with.
      Very nice person, thank you ^^!
    17. I bought two pairs of pants for my puki from Ebony Dragon. They were beautifully made, and she was a joy to deal with. Would definitely do business with again. <3
    18. I sold Cupid multihead to Ebony Dragon and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, fast payment and she notified me of its arrival. I would surely do business with her again and also recommend her! Thank you again!
    19. :)i have commissioned an exotic clothes to Ebonydragon, she is an excellent tailor, the clothes are very very cute! she is a very kind person: Great communications,very fast shipping! thank you very much!!:aheartbea
    20. I sell Ebonydragon Elfdoll Rosey. Payment send immediately. :D
      Thank You very much :daisy