1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ebony Dragon

Aug 12, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here if you had a transaction with me. Thank you! ^^

2. I commissioned Ebony Dragon for a chibi of Xial and I highly recommend her. Great communication, started and finished quickly, and it came out beautifully. I would definitely commission her again.

3. I've known Ebony Dragon from other boards and have recently commissioned her for a chibi of Miyako. She captures characters really well and communication is excellent. I would commission her again.

[​IMG]

4. I bought a babmicrony outfit from Ebony. It was beautifully made and looks great on my girl. She does great work.

5. My package arrived Monday California time but I didn't get to it until after work. What a surprise! How wonderfully put together the clothes are! Tegan looks so sweeet! Thank you ever so much! :)

http://tinyurl.com/6bcsa7

Just too cute!

Anyone doing business with Ebony Dragon can count on good communications. And hon, you're mum did a fabulous job!

6. I purchased an adorable outfit for my Bambi Crony from Ebony Dragon. It's a perfect fit, beautiful fabrics - I just love it on my girl. Ebony Dragon's PMs were friendly and the outfit arrived in the time frame I was told. I'd buy from Ebony Dragon again.
      Thanks,
      -Am

7. I purchased a Bambicrony body from Ebony Dragon on a layaway. She was very pleasant to talk to, fast and constant communication, The body arrived within 4 days excellently packaged, and she included a free sketch of my doll to ^_^ I cannot recommend her more highly! 100% positive feedback! Thank you!! :D

8. I commissioned an outfit for my puki and ebony dragon was wonderful to work with! I got a set that included the pants and the skirt, and they are so adorable!:aheartbea Thanks so much!
      [​IMG]

9. I had to post a picture with the skirt, and with the pants worn properly!

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. I commissioned an outfit for my Bobo ari mouse. It fits wonderfully and very well made. Looks wonderful. Great communication. Would definately commission again ^^

11. I comissioned a lovely sari set for my Pukipuki from Ebony Dragon, I'm very pleased with it! Delivery time was good and so was communication, thanks so much Ebony!

12. I sold a Puki faceplate to Ebony Dragon, and she was wonderful to work with! She had great communication and paid promptly--I highly recommend her! :D Thanks much!

13. I bought a Puki Puki outfit off Ebony Dragon, it arrived promptly and is of good quality - a pleasure to buy from! Thanks!

14. I was in a split run by Ebony Dragon, she was great! No problems at all! Thank you!

15. I was in a split run by Ebony dragon, too.
      She was very nice. Very good contact!!!
      Thank you so much for all^^

16. I bought a puki black cat outfit from Ebony dragon and she was wonderfull to deal with.
      Very nice person, thank you ^^!

17. I bought two pairs of pants for my puki from Ebony Dragon. They were beautifully made, and she was a joy to deal with. Would definitely do business with again. <3

18. I sold Cupid multihead to Ebony Dragon and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, fast payment and she notified me of its arrival. I would surely do business with her again and also recommend her! Thank you again!

19. :)i have commissioned an exotic clothes to Ebonydragon, she is an excellent tailor, the clothes are very very cute! she is a very kind person: Great communications,very fast shipping! thank you very much!!:aheartbea

20. I sell Ebonydragon Elfdoll Rosey. Payment send immediately. :D
      Thank You very much :daisy